Things that make you go "Hmmm" - This is the guy who was directing people to breach the Capitol on J6. FBI has no interest in him.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
You'll never convince me that the FBI wasn't behind the January 6 Capitol protest turning into a full-blown riot. How did this shithead emerge unscathed from the Jan 6 committee's investigation?

Meet Ray Epps, Part 2: Damning New Details Emerge Exposing Massive Web Of Unindicted Operators At The Heart Of January 6​

"Out of all of the thousands of January 6’s protesters, and the thousands of hours of publicly available footage from that fateful day, Ray Epps has turned out to be perhaps the only person nailed dead to rights confessing on camera to plotting a pre-planned attack on the Capitol. On both January 5 and January 6, Epps announced multiple times, at multiple locations, his upcoming plot to breach the US Capitol. He then spent hours attempting to recruit hundreds of others to join him. On top of it all, Epps was seen leading key people and managing key aspects of the initial breach of the Capitol grounds himself."

Meet Ray Epps, Part 2: Damning New Details Emerge Exposing Massive Web Of Unindicted Operators At The Heart Of January 6 - Revolver News

You'll never convince me that the FBI wasn't behind the January 6 Capitol protest turning into a full-blown riot. How did this shithead emerge unscathed from the Jan 6 committee's investigation?

Meet Ray Epps, Part 2: Damning New Details Emerge Exposing Massive Web Of Unindicted Operators At The Heart Of January 6​

"Out of all of the thousands of January 6’s protesters, and the thousands of hours of publicly available footage from that fateful day, Ray Epps has turned out to be perhaps the only person nailed dead to rights confessing on camera to plotting a pre-planned attack on the Capitol. On both January 5 and January 6, Epps announced multiple times, at multiple locations, his upcoming plot to breach the US Capitol. He then spent hours attempting to recruit hundreds of others to join him. On top of it all, Epps was seen leading key people and managing key aspects of the initial breach of the Capitol grounds himself."

Meet Ray Epps, Part 2: Damning New Details Emerge Exposing Massive Web Of Unindicted Operators At The Heart Of January 6 - Revolver News
So, there was an attack on the Capitol? And it was a white trumptard who instigated it?

So, it wasn't tourists or BLM? Good to know.

There's a reason it's being called a "fedsurrection". The dude was on the fbi 'most wanted' until he was hastily removed from it. Somebody didn't get the memo in time.

We ARE dealing with fuckups that got C's in high school, but the problem is they have badges and guns now....

"I don't know."
"I don't recall."

So, there was an attack on the Capitol? And it was a white trumptard who instigated it?

So, it wasn't tourists or BLM? Good to know.
If Epps was a 'trumptard' he would be in prison right now. The fact that he isn't a FBI target for arrest and is apparently considered clear and innocent despite all the video evidence to the contrary pretty much PROVES he isn't a Trump supporter and it appears he is receiving government protection.

He denied it all in his testimony to the Jan 6 Committee, but of course that Committee did not allow any cross examination of their witnesses so who knows? But somebody obviously instigating people going into the Capitol building and not being arrested while people with far less evidence against them serving jail time is very suspicious to me.

Last edited:
If Epps was a 'trumptard' he would be in prison right now. The fact that he hasn't been called to testify anywhere, isn't an FBI target for arrest, is apparently considered clear and innocent despite all the video evidence to the contrary pretty much PROVES he isn't a Trump supporter and it appears he is receiving government protection.
So, he wasn't an orange douchebag supporter, and yet he was able to instigate a mob of trumptards to storm the Capitol?

It doesn't say much about the average intelligence of the trumptard rank and file, does it?

Here is another question... since you retards want Epps to be punished for instigating the riot, should the actual rioters who did storm the Capitol be punished? Yes or No?

So, he wasn't an orange douchebag supporter, and yet he was able to instigate a mob of trumptards to storm the Capitol?

It doesn't say much about the average intelligence of the trumptard rank and file, does it?

Here is another question... since you retards want Epps to be punished for instigating the riot, should the actual rioters who did storm the Capitol be punished? Yes or No?
Did I say any of that? No. I didn't. What does that say about the reading comprehension of the average leftist?

Did I say any of that? No. I didn't. What does that say about the reading comprehension of the average leftist?
You said this "...pretty much PROVES he isn't a Trump supporter and it appears he is receiving government protection."

And the thread is about Epps instigating the Capitol rioters.

Which one don't you believe?

You spelled "donald trump" wrong.

You said this "...pretty much PROVES he isn't a Trump supporter and it appears he is receiving government protection."

Lol, the old Johnny told me too defense! Hilarious! Sooooooo I guess these people had no dads. I used that defense once right before my dad wore out his belt on me. He said I bet ya Don't listen to Jonny next time will ya.

Some will never be convinced of the truth.

Make your case with the FBI if you have more evidence to offer on others who haven't been indicted.

Put it into its full context please. And if you still can't understand it, Happy New Year anyway.

Put it into its full context please. And if you still can't understand it, Happy New Year anyway.
In other words, you got nothing? Not to worry. I never expect retards to be able to back up their statements. So, I am never disappointed. :itsok:

Happy New Year to you too.

In other words, you got nothing? Not to worry. I never expect retards to be able to back up their statements. So, I am never disappointed. :itsok:

Happy New Year to you too.
It's pretty retarded to take things out of context and pretend they are something they are not. Have a nice day.

It's pretty retarded to take things out of context and pretend they are something they are not. Have a nice day.
Well, then explain how and what I have taken out of context. Or, be a retard and run away in a huff. Your choice. :itsok:

Forum List

Back