Things Obama and supporters want done starting with killing

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I am not making this up! Check the links! Understand Obama is doing everything to destroy the USA.

1) kill more babies by abortions.
Planned Parenthood reported receiving record taxpayer funding in the last reporting year, while also performing a record number of abortions, according to the organization’s new annual report released this week.
Planned Parenthood Sets Record for Abortions and Government Funding

2) Ban all guns
Author Quotes Then-Professor Obama Saying, 'I Don't Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns'
Lott explains that he first met Obama shortly after completing his research on concealed handgun laws and crime.
"He did not come across as a moderate who wanted to bring people together," Lott writes.
After he introduced himself to Obama, Lott suggested that they have lunch one day to discuss their views on guns. According to Lott, Obama "grimaced and turned away." That was the way many conversations with Obama ended, Lott says.
Author Quotes Then-Professor Obama Saying, 'I Don't Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns' | CNS News

3) Kill Americans with drones with no due process
Barack Obama 'has authority to use drone strikes to kill Americans on US soil'
President Barack Obama has the authority to use an unmanned drone strike to kill US citizens on American soil, his attorney general has said.
Barack Obama 'has authority to use drone strikes to kill Americans on US soil' - Telegraph

4) Obama Wants electricity costs to skyrocket
"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
Obama: We?ll bankrupt any new coal plants « Hot Air

5)Wants higher gas prices
Obama: "I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly"
June 11, 2008 by Ed Morrissey
Obama: I?d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly « Hot Air

NONE of these QUOTES have EVER been made by Any President of the USA!

So what are you people going to do about this?

Forum List

Back