Things members lie about

Things members lie about

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People who constantly profess to never lying are probably the ones who profess they never did drugs, and if they did do drugs that they never inhaled, and those people are untrustworthy on some level.

Bill Clinton said he never inhaled and we never believed him. He said he was not a serial cheater, and many of us never believed him. Yet we voted for him. Why?

He had other redeeming qualities, unlike those who profess to never lie out of a self-important sense of smugness, and a self-inflated sense of superiority
BULLSHIT ............................... why not believe that some people tell the truth? We're not all used car salesmen...... some of us try to be very honest about everything......... I've never tried drugs, nor smoked weed..... and that's the truth .... and, yes, politicians are known liars and con artist ..... yes, politicians smooth talk their way into office .... yes, stupid people vote for the crooks........ is everyone bad to the bone liars and cheats? ....... Geez ....... wake up........ there are some honest people in this world....... reality can't be disputed ......... don't judge everyone by your lack of morals and ethics ....... Geez ..... damn ..

People who constantly profess to never lying are probably the ones who profess they never did drugs, and if they did do drugs that they never inhaled, and those people are untrustworthy on some level.

Bill Clinton said he never inhaled and we never believed him. He said he was not a serial cheater, and many of us never believed him. Yet we voted for him. Why?

He had other redeeming qualities, unlike those who profess to never lie out of a self-important sense of smugness, and a self-inflated sense of superiority
BULLSHIT ............................... why not believe that some people tell the truth? We're not all used car salesmen...... some of us try to be very honest about everything......... I've never tried drugs, nor smoked weed..... and that's the truth .... and, yes, politicians are known liars and con artist ..... yes, politicians smooth talk their way into office .... yes, stupid people vote for the crooks........ is everyone bad to the bone liars and cheats? ....... Geez ....... wake up........ there are some honest people in this world....... reality can't be disputed ......... don't judge everyone by your lack of morals and ethics ....... Geez ..... damn ..
Methinks the Sonny dost protest too much

that is the problem

Methinks the Sonny dost protest too much

that is the problem
... and me doesn't give a happy rat's ass what you think. And, you haven't seen me protest yet. I can lay it on thick when the situation calls for it.

Everyone lies.

How ridiculous to say you never lie.....

Seinfeld-George-Costanza-Is-not-a-lie-if-you-believe-it3.png

Forum List

Back