things don't change, another one bites the dust

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
another young black guy refuses to comply with police instructions. he refuses to stop his car he later stops and exits through passenger's door and takes off running. when he is running he suddenly stops and faces the police officers. the police officers interpreted his actions as a shooting stance and fire at him. the young guy is gone. again black folks outraged that police killed another black man. they ignore the black mans actions. it all could have been avoided if that young black man had simply stopped and follow the police instructions.

At least he died doing what he loved best.

RIP, Harambe. You're in a better place now.

another young black guy refuses to comply with police instructions. he refuses to stop his car he later stops and exits through passenger's door and takes off running. when he is running he suddenly stops and faces the police officers. the police officers interpreted his actions as a shooting stance and fire at him. the young guy is gone. again black folks outraged that police killed another black man. they ignore the black mans actions. it all could have been avoided if that young black man had simply stopped and follow the police instructions.
The Police kill about twice as many White suspects annually, but the Yellow Press never exploits those cases to make them a racial issue or a political issue.
In fact they never even raise those cases to a national News level.
The Yellow Press is part of the Democrat Party's cabal of hate and violence

The Police kill about twice as many White suspects annually, but the Yellow Press never exploits those cases to make them a racial issue or a political issue.
A lot of former retards are beginning to get unretarted

Of course the police kill more white folks. We're usually a little fatter and slower, not quite as athletic as black people.

Does that sound "racist"?

NICE! If we kill a thousand of these guys each day for 5-10 years, we might finally see safe black neighborhoods.

yep, we are the nation of comply or die.

Just not sure that is a thing to be proud of

yep, we are the nation of comply or die.

Just not sure that is a thing to be proud of

It is what it is. I've bought more than my share of new tires for those patrol cars. It's much easier to be civil.

Yep....so much for the land of the free.

We're plenty free. I can still carry a G19 with two spare 15-round mags and some OC spray anytime I leave the house. Can't do that in most countries that criticize us for our lack of freedom.

These feral fucks resist and run because they’re told lies about the cops out to shoot them. They think they’re gonna get shot anyway so they resist. Thank a democrat. More self-perpetuating democrat social demise.

These feral fucks resist and run because they’re told lies about the cops out to shoot them. They think they’re gonna get shot anyway so they resist. Thank a democrat. More self-perpetuating democrat social demise.

I'm not sure I agree with that, as it reinforces the notion that young blacks are "victims" of society. I'm more inclined to believe that they feel they have something to prove, and that they have to challenge authority. A disrrespect for authority would be due to the fact there were very few authoritative figures in their upbringing, such as fathers.

I'm not sure I agree with that, as it reinforces the notion that young blacks are "victims" of society. I'm more inclined to believe that they feel they have something to prove, and that they have to challenge authority. A disrrespect for authority would be due to the fact there were very few authoritative figures in their upbringing, such as fathers.
The fatherless issue gets them into the trouble predicament in the first place, no question. It’s what they’re brainwashed by that impacts how they respond to police after that.

Too many shots? Apparently it only took one shot for a Capital cop to kill Ashli Babbitt and she wasn't even trying to run away.

What’s a little genocide among racists huh?

Funny you should mention that. It isn't right-wing white nationalists or the polices of Christian Republican conservatives that are at the root of the carnage in the urban areas. It's the policies of the racist Democrat Party which are ultimately responsible. Like I wrote yesterday:

"The liberal-switcheroo is a ridiculous myth. The GOP won the south after supporting and passing the Civil Rights Act. That effectively ended over 100+ years of Democrat control. Out of 1600 racist Democrats from the Civil War to the year 2000, less than 1% switched parties. Only 2 of the 112 racist Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 actually “switched” to the GOP: John Jarman and Strom Thurmond. All the racist Democrats who had opposed the Civil Rights Act in the 1960’s were the same ones who in the 1970’s supported Roe v. Wade. They went straight from supporting segregation to supporting abortion. So there was no switch between the parties. In fact, the GOP didn’t gain a majority of southern seats until 1994, 30 years after the Civil Rights movement.

In the traditionally racist Democrat-held South, Alabama didn't elect a Republican Governor until 1986. Mississippi didn't elect one until 1991, and Georgia didn't elect a Republican Governor until 2002. In other words, it took 30 years for those racist Democrat voters to finally give the GOP a majority of southern House seats. And why did it take racist voters in Georgia 38 years to finally vote for a Republican Governor?
Now let's talk about the Democrats: Today's Democrats are not the result of a "party switch." The Democrats have tilted farther and farther to the left, while the GOP platform is more or less the same now as it was in the 1800's. The Democrats have stopped actively trying to oppress minorities, and instead have created a mass of single parent households, they've passed crime bills which disproportionally punished Blacks, forced minorities into government welfare from cradle to grave, and used them as political pawns to win elections. A welfare class is easy to control, which is why the poor and minorities tend to vote for Democrats."

Last edited:
The irony is that they are safer in prison than on the streets with their 'bro's'.

Forum List

Back