Woke employee who refused to work while ‘mourning’ Roe v. Wade fired

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What the tide pod eating everyone gets a participation trophy generation has never been taught is the universe does not evolve around them. All companies are basically mini fascist dictatorships where you are allowed only the most basic human rights, free speech not being among them. The only variant within these mini fascist dictatorships is how it’s ruled by its leadership.

What the tide pod eating everyone gets a participation trophy generation has never been taught is the universe does not evolve around them. All companies are basically mini fascist dictatorships where you are allowed only the most basic human rights, free speech not being among them. The only variant within these mini fascist dictatorships is how it’s ruled by its leadership.

Sweet Jeebus, nobody believes they have to DO anything to get on in life. They believe they only have to BE the flavor of the month in order to get all the goodies.

The smackdown is going to be epic.

And the system worked as it should.

The individual exercised his rights and the company exercised their rights.

No government intervention needed.

The funniest part of it all is he put his rant on LinkedIn, ensuring he is never offered a job again.

Seriously, how can someone be this brainwashed?

This is the generation that is being formed.
You should see what administrators and teachers have to go through at middle school/high schools.
You can only imagine. The students have all the power. They are allowed to do almost anything and a teacher will get in trouble if they so much as speak a word about it to them.
The little nazi DEI boards at schools are a key part of this outrageous generations thinking process.

If you are not going to work, don't expect to stay employed. It is as simple as that.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Oh but it isn't friend.
Just ask Elon Musk. He became aware of how his own DEI board was allowing people to simply not come to work for any reason they could come up with. Like maybe, they identify as a cat and can no longer drive a car. You think that is silly. Think again.
Musk fired the whole lot of them and told all of these GenZ privileged brats to get back to work today or you are fired.

We've passed Peak Woke, but the Great Unwokening is going to be filled with cacaphonies of Prog histrionics.

Buy plenty of ear plugs.
I don't necessarily think we have reached peak wokeness in all categories of woke.
Just in the past year, several cities have had - I shit you not - "kids nite" at gay adult bars.
You can Google that, I made a thread about that. They even sat some of the kids in chairs in the stage area and danced around them. Men dressed in half naked costumes in front of grade schoolers.
That is how fucked up things are getting. And the only way that kind of madness is going to stop - is the left media EXPOSING it for what it is. Not hiding it and showing less provocative photos only and smiling kids. Cause that is what is happening now.

I don't necessarily think we have reached peak wokeness in all categories of woke.
Just in the past year, several cities have had - I shit you not - "kids nite" at gay adult bars.
You can Google that, I made a thread about that. They even sat some of the kids in chairs in the stage area and danced around them. Men dressed in half naked costumes in front of grade schoolers.
That is how fucked up things are getting. And the only way that kind of madness is going to stop - is the left media EXPOSING it for what it is. Not hiding it and showing less provocative photos only and smiling kids. Cause that is what is happening now.

The fact that they are being so blatant now demonstrates they they are desperate. As I noted, the Unwokening will be ugly and messy as the Woketopians go completely batshit.

Forum List

Back