Things Are Going So Great Under Biden

Evictions continue being high. Wait a minute, didn't Biden and the Democrats proclaim that things are just going swell? If so, why do evictions continue being high?
Since you’re no longer responding to what I’m writing, I have no reason to keep replying to you.

No they don't, you need a prescription.

Walmart recently announced that it will begin selling its own private brand, rapid-acting, analog insulin called ReliOn NovoLog. The new insulin became available in Walmart pharmacies at the beginning of July and is expected to also be available in Sam’s Club stores in mid-July. Customers will need a prescription to purchase this insulin.

A 1000 unit vial will run $73.00.

ReliOn NovoLog’s most important attribute is its price. It will be available in two different forms: either $72.88 per vial (10 mL each, or 1,000 units) or $85.88 for a package of five prefilled insulin pens (FlexPens, each with 3 mL, or 300 units). For people who don’t have health plans with prescription drug coverage and must pay for insulin out-of-pocket, Walmart’s offering could help them save 60% to 75% of the cash price of comparable analog insulins – that amounts to savings of around $101 per vial or $251 per package of FlexPens.

I have to admit to not being quite clear on what this Analog insulin” is, or how it differs from the nominal insulin that you, can, in fact, get at Walmart for $25, but the $25 insulin is good enough for me, and probably good enough for the vast majority of diabetics.

I have to admit to not being quite clear on what this Analog insulin” is, or how it differs from the nominal insulin that you, can, in fact, get at Walmart for $25, but the $25 insulin is good enough for me, and probably good enough for the vast majority of diabetics.
What is an analog insulin?

An analog refers to something that is “analogous” or similar to something else. Therefore, “insulin” analogs are analogs that have been designed to mimic the body's natural pattern of insulin release. These synthetic-made insulins are called analogs of human insulin.
I guess people won't find out if they need a prescription or not until they ask the pharmacist.

It's still cheaper in other countries.

Insulin Prices 8x Higher in the US Compared to Similar ...​

1699526457197.png
PharmaNewsIntelligence
https://pharmanewsintel.com › news › insulin-prices-8...

Oct 12, 2020 — In 2018, the average insulin prices in the US was $98.70, compared to $6.94 in Australia, $12.00 in Canada, and $7.52 in the UK. Insulin Price.

by SV Rajkumar · 2020 · Cited by 57 — The human cost of insulin in America. BBC website. One vial of Humalog (insulin lispro), which used to cost $21 in 1999, costs $332 in 2019.
Walmart sells a basic Insulin for $25 a 1000-unit vial, without a prescription.

When I posted that before, I have to admit that I was less than completely certain that it was still true. I had been taking the $25 Walmart insulin during a time that I was out of work for an extended period of time, and had no health coverage. I'm in a similar situation now, and down to my last vial of prescription insulin. Just today, I had my wife pick up a couple of vials of Walmart's $25 insulin, which she came back to report was actually a bit less expensive than we last remembered it being. Not by a huge amount. I don't remember the exact number she told me, but it came to forty-something dollars for the two vials, but less than the forty-nine something that you'd expect for twice a Walmartesqe fifty-dollar price, like $24.97.

z2023-12-06_14.47.25.jpg

Forum List

Back