They've Given Up: Democrats Abandon Major Swing State Going Into 2024

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I could sit here and pontificate with a plethora of points that wouldn't persuade either side.

Relax.

We have actual evidence, and all one has to do is allow an airing of the actual reality:

The Dems are already preparing to dig in to the inevitable outcome of a TRUMP PRESIDENCY.

About time that perhaps some US MESSAGE BOARD Leftists received the message.

Loud and effin' clear.

Beotches.

They control enough of the voting precincts in swing states to ensure they "win" the 24' presidential election. They don't need Florida and Ohio as they choose who counts the votes in the other "swing" states. They also own the cops. The Democratic nominee is a LOCK to "win" the election.

They control enough of the voting precincts in swing states to ensure they "win" the 24' presidential election. They don't need Florida and Ohio as they choose who counts the votes in the other "swing" states. They also own the cops. The Democratic nominee is a LOCK to "win" the election.

WRONG.

Doomer is wrong.

Why?

The Margin of error/victory.

Said margin will be too vast for Dems' schemes to have the effect we've grown used to.

Everything changes, always.

And sometimes?

For the better.

WRONG.

Doomer is wrong.

Why?

The Margin of error/victory.

Said margin will be too vast for Dems' schemes to have the effect we've grown used to.

Everything changes, always.

And sometimes?

For the better.

The 20' election was also rigged.

The Washington state has too much to lose by risking having a president that can enforce the law upon them.

They don't control everything, but they control enough to be able to get away with cheating again - and they will.

I hope you're right.

The 20' election was also rigged.

Well no doy Brotha.

(And I'm not just saying that cuz you're a black President.)

I'm on your side.

What I am attempting to explain to your Boomer Ass, AND EVERY DOOMER ON HERE - is that 2024 is NOT 2020.

Trump will be way too fucking far ahead for them to pull off the identical shenanigans they achieved in Circa 2020.

So GET OUT AND VOTE MY MAGA BRETHREN.

And enough of the moanin' and groanin' BULLSHIT.

Save it for your wives' periods. ;)

The Democrat loss becomes more acute the closer we get to 2024.

Thus, cries of "TRUMP IS HITLER!" resonate ever louder throughout the land.

And yet, the more those cries occur, the more we understand his assumption of Leadership is all but inevitable.

I want to thank the dumb Lefties. ;)

The Democrat loss becomes more acute the closer we get to 2024.

Thus, cries of "TRUMP IS HITLER!" resonate ever louder throughout the land.

And yet, the more those cries occur, the more we understand his assumption of Leadership is all but inevitable.

I want to thank the dumb Lefties. ;)

05-hitlerhill-ci-1080-1050x750.jpg

Any Left Wing queers care to challenge this?

Didn't think so.

Queerbates.

Fuckin' sad.

The fact that people don't seem to consider this fantastic news may speak to the Doomer population in these here parts.

Forum List

Back