They've Always Been 'Racists'

I agree there are racist on the Right and on the Left. Feel better?
Good luck getting them to admit that.

They want to take the racism that they know still exists on the Right on push ALL of it onto the Left. 100%. Getting them even to admit that bigotry exists on both ends is like pulling teeth.

Worse, they don't care that doing that only enables more racism on the Right. Their blatant, clumsy dishonesty is just making things worse.

And they claim to love this country.

Last edited:

They want to take the racism that they know still exists on the Right on push ALL of it onto the Left. 100%. Getting them even to admit that bigotry exists on both ends is like pulling teeth.

Worse, they don't care that doing that only enables more racism on the Right. Their blatant, clumsy dishonest is just making things worse.

Speaking of admitting.....'bout time to admit I destroyed you....or aren't you ready to admit that you claimed that racism is a thought crime?

Worse, they don't care that doing that only enables more racism on the Right. Their blatant, clumsy dishonesty is just making things worse.

The OP displays no objectivity.

Impossible when you're that deep in an ideology.

....simply rectitude.

Don't forget that.

....simply rectitude.

Don't forget that.

Very subjective.

....simply rectitude.

Don't forget that.

Very subjective.

And always correct.

Goldwater voted for all of them except the 64 act because he said Government can't be allowed to dictate to private property owners..... he supported the rest of the act...
Even if the result was discrimination? He may not have been a racist but he certainly appealed to racists in the '64 election.

As opposed the the actual, real racist, LBJ? The one who voted against anti-lynching laws, and all of the civil rights acts except the last one....?

As opposed the the actual, real racist, LBJ? The one who voted against anti-lynching laws, and all of the civil rights acts except the last one....?
Being a racist is not a crime. Enacting or supporting racist laws should be. I'm no apologist for LBJ but in this instance he was on the right side of history and Goldwater was not. IMHO.

Guess the only way to get that mental midget mac to stop spamming everyone with his goofy copy and paste is to put his ass on ignore.

Nay, nay......Mac serves a valuable purpose: he reveals the damage that government schooling does.

Goldwater voted for all of them except the 64 act because he said Government can't be allowed to dictate to private property owners..... he supported the rest of the act...
Even if the result was discrimination? He may not have been a racist but he certainly appealed to racists in the '64 election.

The Democrats, the party with the actual history of racism, lives to smear the other side with their iniquities.

Shakespeare anticipated them, here:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Being a racist is not a crime. Enacting or supporting racist laws should be. I'm no apologist for LBJ but in this instance he was on the right side of history and Goldwater was not. IMHO.

That depends on whether the dolt, Mac, is correct, in his claim that it is a thought crime.

"Racism is not an act. It's a belief system.

That's the third time I've said that."

Post #92

In which case it runs counter to the first amendment.

Or...I am correct:
What is 'racism'?
Unless you can document an act physically or financially injurious to one of another race, why is his opinion, or statements any concern of yours?

In that case, it is a crime.

And, of course, I am always correct.

That depends on whether the dolt, Mac, is correct, in his claim that it is a thought crime.

"Racism is not an act. It's a belief system.

That's the third time I've said that."

Post #92

In which case it runs counter to the first amendment.

Or...I am correct:
What is 'racism'?
Unless you can document an act physically or financially injurious to one of another race, why is his opinion, or statements any concern of yours?

In that case, it is a crime.

And, of course, I am always correct.
Only actions can be criminal. Racism is ignorance taught by one generation to the next generation.

....simply rectitude.

Don't forget that.

Very subjective.

And always correct.

Completely subjective.

The Democrats, the party with the actual history of racism, lives to smear the other side with their iniquities.

Shakespeare anticipated them, here:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Democrats support for Civil Rights split the party over 55 years ago. The once racist Democrat party now welcomes people of every color.

Last edited:

....simply rectitude.

Don't forget that.

Very subjective.

And always correct.

Completely subjective.

Please get back to me after you've had an epiphany, are realize the desire to begin a religion based on my life.

Forum List

Back