They're Turning on One Another

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
ROLF! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Marc Caputo at the Miami Herald reports:
“I know personally the most-powerful players in Washington DC. And I can tell you that Debbie Wasserman Schultz isn’t just disliked. She’s despised. She’s an irritant,” Morgan, an outspoken Orlando trial attorney, told the Miami Herald.

“Why she’s trying to undermine this amendment I don’t know,” he said. “But I’ll tell you I will never give a penny or raise a penny for the national party while she’s in leadership. And I have given and helped raise millions.”

...After he saw her statement, Morgan said he grew so angry that he erased her contacts from his telephone. He said he heard that she plans to run for U.S. Senate some day, perhaps in 2016, and he’ll make sure to oppose her if she does.

Morgan, a top donor to President Obama and Sen. Bill Nelson, has put $4 million of his own money into the fight to get this proposal on the ballot in November.
I needed this good laugh this morning.

Read more with links @ Doug Ross @ Journal: HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

Caputo Legal Fund Tops Goal, Will Assist Others in Russia Probe

$300k in one week! Seems a whole lot of people are totally disgusted with how President Trump’s enemies treated his former campaign advisor. And even better, it gives him enough to help others who want to come forward to testify at the rotten corps of FBI and DOJ leadership.

More @ Caputo Legal Fund Tops Goal, Will Assist Others in Russia Probe

Forum List

Back