They're Here!

Nice selfies. Anything to say about the topic?
I DO hope YOU get your share of them. Do you live in a gun free or restricted state? Just the state, not prying but does YOUR state ALLOW you to defend yourself?

Your side does such an entertaining job of Making Up Shit about me, I'd hate to ruin it with facts, except for one: The majority of professionals I know (doctors, lawyers, etc.) are either refugees or the children of refugees. They've enriched my community. You scared whitebreads are the poorer for not knowing them.

ahhh...he's anti white...that explains a lot of the venom and snark...

I DO hope YOU get your share of them. Do you live in a gun free or restricted state? Just the state, not prying but does YOUR state ALLOW you to defend yourself?
In every state you can defend yourself, dumbass.
Can you carry on the streets in say California? In most cases NO so you are dead. Hope you get a real nice group!

Your side does such an entertaining job of Making Up Shit about me, I'd hate to ruin it with facts, except for one: The majority of professionals I know (doctors, lawyers, etc.) are either refugees or the children of refugees. They've enriched my community. You scared whitebreads are the poorer for not knowing them.

No.

Can you carry on the streets in say California? In most cases NO so you are dead. Hope you get a real nice group!
Self defense doesn't mean you need to look like this, dumbass.
600px-RamboIIM60E3-3.jpg

No.
Ah, Yup.

What's it like to live in fear every time you step outside your front door? If you're so terrified of your fellow Americans, how do you have any energy left to be terrified of refugees thousands of miles away?

No.
Ah, Yup.

Prove it.

What's it like to live in fear every time you step outside your front door? If you're so terrified of your fellow Americans, how do you have any energy left to be terrified of refugees thousands of miles away?
Its NOT thousands of miles away you moron. Its 30 miles.

They're Here!

Those who fear were already here. ISIS is an idea, not a person.

No, its a corporation and a corporation is not a person or an idea . I thought you hated Corporations? you should really hate ISIS

They're Here!

Those who fear were already here. ISIS is an idea, not a person.

No, its a corporation and a corporation is not a person or an idea . I thought you hated Corporations? you should really hate ISIS
ISIS is an idea, buried deep within Islam. And I do hate corporations (and ISIS), as did Adam Smith, they're amoral but like religion can be useful.

Its NOT thousands of miles away. Its 30 miles.

Better move somewhere safe, then.

nahh...we'll keep our own areas safe..they're the ones who are going to have to "move"

nahh...we'll keep our own areas safe..they're the ones who are going to have to "move"

So what are your parameters? Exceptions for women and children? Upper and lower age limits? Ask for ID, or draw down on all brown people just to feel safe? Or just "shoot on sight"?

So what are your parameters? Exceptions for women and children? Upper and lower age limits? Ask for ID, or draw down on all brown people just to feel safe? Or just "shoot on sight"?

yeah, sure..whatever you say, son..

yeah, sure..whatever you say, son..

Those are questions. If you can't or won't deny them, the conclusion is that you agree. So noted.

Forum List

Back