They're Here!

Not so sure about the Doc.

The facilities listed are mostly religious charity offices.
These are going to be processing Muslim refugees? We can't even get them to accept contraception as a part of their health insurance packages...

:dunno:
What?...those "charities" receive government "subsidies" and "funding" for all the refugees they "resettle"..get up to speed on this, man..It's bad...
Now That Obama is Admitting Syrian Refugees, Where Have They Been Placed?
Just looking at the logic of it all.

According to your link, we've been accepting Iraqi, Iranian and Somalian refugees for some time with no major attacks

These are going to be processing Muslim refugees? We can't even get them to accept contraception as a part of their health insurance packages...

What?...those "charities" receive government "subsidies" and "funding" for all the refugees they "resettle"..get up to speed on this, man..It's bad...
From YOUR link and thank you!
State-Refugee-Quantities.png

The FIRST plane load of Syrian islamic terrorists have landed!

And your proof that they're "islamic terrorists" instead of people fleeing from terrorism is what, exactly? The stain in your underwear? Not conclusive.

If the U.S. hadn't looked the other way when Hitler said "take our Jews or we'll slaughter them all" at the Bermuda Conference, you'd be exactly the type to say "Germans? They're obviously Nazis. Let 'em die."

That's one of the reasons your ilk is pro-Israeli now. Pure guilt.

:spinner::cuckoo::spinner:

Oh you democrats MUST be so excited! The FIRST plane load of Syrian islamic terrorists have landed! Yup, folks New Orleans is now home to islamic jihadists.
Just think how proud that state must be to be the FIRST!

Oh and NONE of us are left out because we have a load of that human trash coming about 30 miles from me and they are dumping those wonderful folks in the upper middle class area!

Read the story and see IF your city is on the list to get these human trash in YOUR area!
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...to-new-orleans-at-american-taxpayers-expense/
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Just looking at the logic of it all.

According to your link, we've been accepting Iraqi, Iranian and Somalian refugees for some time with no major attacks

Yes? and?

The FIRST plane load of Syrian islamic terrorists have landed!

And your proof that they're "islamic terrorists" instead of people fleeing from terrorism is what, exactly? The stain in your underwear? Not conclusive.

If the U.S. hadn't looked the other way when Hitler said "take our Jews or we'll slaughter them all" at the Bermuda Conference, you'd be exactly the type to say "Germans? They're obviously Nazis. Let 'em die."

That's one of the reasons your ilk is pro-Israeli now. Pure guilt.

Why dont you ask the french?

Because one of the Paris terrorists was a Frenchman and seven more were Belgian?

Can't help but notice the 2 most conservative states Utah, and Idaho are in the green. Interesting.
And the SUPER liberal northeast states are NOT taking them.
Hilarious.
Well, it could be they are all over at the homes of libs homes on this forum. Perhaps the could give us some testimonials.
A close look at the map shows Obama's idea. Follow the western green line all the way north to south. Its cuts off the entire west coast.

Nice selfies. Anything to say about the topic?
I DO hope YOU get your share of them. Do you live in a gun free or restricted state? Just the state, not prying but does YOUR state ALLOW you to defend yourself?

Your side does such an entertaining job of Making Up Shit about me, I'd hate to ruin it with facts, except for one: The majority of professionals I know (doctors, lawyers, etc.) are either refugees or the children of refugees. They've enriched my community. You scared whitebreads are the poorer for not knowing them.

Oh you democrats MUST be so excited! The FIRST plane load of Syrian islamic terrorists have landed! Yup, folks New Orleans is now home to islamic jihadists.
Just think how proud that state must be to be the FIRST!

Oh and NONE of us are left out because we have a load of that human trash coming about 30 miles from me and they are dumping those wonderful folks in the upper middle class area!

Read the story and see IF your city is on the list to get these human trash in YOUR area!
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...to-new-orleans-at-american-taxpayers-expense/
This fails as a straw man fallacy.
So you've donated how much money to the refugee cause, and how many are staying at your house?
If you don't know how. I'll show you. Just go over to a Mormon building and fill out a donation slip and you check off the box that sez Humanatarian Aid. And it goes to the refugees.

Forum List

Back