They're Here!

So now we know where to send the muslim "refugees".

I'll take the Christian refugees...oh wait, I can't. Because the admin sent them back to Syria to certain death. Our admin only helps out terrorist muslims...not Christian refugees.
none. zero. we don't want them. no matter what they "claim" to be

LOLOLOL, what better place to house terrorist, in the most backwards state in the union. If I know the people of Nawlin's, first stop for these people....the dome and canal street.
fuck you n!gger....and the dome is blocks away from canal street ignorant negro

Hey moron, what difference does the proximity make when talking about housing for our muslim brothers? And do me a favor, stop thinking about sex with negro's, all this eff you nigga shit, we're not interested, move on.

If I were president, I'd put all these able bodied men from Syria in a fuckin uniform and force every last one of em to fight for their country or fight for this country, but to give these cowards a free pass, no way.

Most Americans don't want them here.

The next election cycle should be interesting.

This poll was BEFORE the Paris attacks.

Few Support Bringing More Syrian Refugees To U.S.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Obama administration announced this week plans to increase the total number of worldwide refugees accepted into the United States to 100,000 by 2017 in response to the ongoing migrant crisis from parts of the Middle East into Europe. Few U.S. voters agree with this decision, perhaps in part because a sizable majority have national security concerns.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters say they want the government to allow no refugees from Syria and other Middle Eastern countries into the United States. Another 20% only support President Obama’s initial proposal of allowing 10,000 refugees to resettle here. Just 22% agree with the administration's decision to allow in even more refugees, including seven percent (7%) who favor resettling 100,000 or more in this country. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

These sentiments can partly be attributed to the 72% of voters who are concerned that giving thousands of Syrians asylum poses a national security risk to the United States, with 47% who are Very Concerned. Twenty-seven percent (27%) don’t share this concern, but that includes just 10% who are Not At All Concerned.
Few Support Bringing More Syrian Refugees To U.S. - Rasmussen Reports™

The Obama administration announced this week plans to increase the total number of worldwide refugees accepted into the United States to 100,000 by 2017 in response to the ongoing migrant crisis from parts of the Middle East into Europe. Few U.S. voters agree with this decision, perhaps in part because a sizable majority have national security concerns.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters say they want the government to allow no refugees from Syria and other Middle Eastern countries into the United States. Another 20% only support President Obama’s initial proposal of allowing 10,000 refugees to resettle here. Just 22% agree with the administration's decision to allow in even more refugees, including seven percent (7%) who favor resettling 100,000 or more in this country. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

These sentiments can partly be attributed to the 72% of voters who are concerned that giving thousands of Syrians asylum poses a national security risk to the United States, with 47% who are Very Concerned. Twenty-seven percent (27%) don’t share this concern, but that includes just 10% who are Not At All Concerned.

I read the same thing.

Loads of States don't want em and the American people don't want em either.

Obama is one stupid idiot for bringing them here.

I read the same thing.

Loads of States don't want em and the American people don't want em either.

Obama is one stupid idiot for bringing them here.
How lucky for Obama then, and them, that we are not a democracy, and for this kind of reason.

Forum List

Back