They're Going To Try Democrat Women Again

The thought of having a woman president scares you, doesn't it?

Because it's a good idea to have someone who's bleeding and a hormonal basket of crazy 1/3 of the time in charge of things, amirite?

Wow, now I understand why you are a Repub and support Trump. Sexist idiots have to stick together, there are less and less of you every year as more die off.

Because it's a good idea to have someone who's bleeding and a hormonal basket of crazy 1/3 of the time in charge of things, amirite?

Wow, now I understand why you are a Repub and support Trump. Sexist idiots have to stick together, there are less and less of you every year as more die off.

When's the last time you dodged a thrown butcher knife? :coffee:

Seriously, even the best post-menopausal women still set out to ruin some man around them's day every now and then. It's like they're hardwired for that.

I have formulated a proper response for that. :eusa_dance:

:tomato:

Last edited:

Better than crazy 100% of the time like we have now/

Covfefe

No. Not necessarily are ewe right. Those biological functions depend on a woman’s age and if she is still actively menustrating it would have no effect on her judgement. Shit man look at history. The all men’s team have fucked things up royally amirite?

No. Not necessarily are ewe right. Those biological functions depend on a woman’s age and if she is still actively menustrating it would have no effect on her judgement. Shit man look at history. The all men’s team have fucked things up royally amirite?

Yeah, you keep believing that. :itsok:

Forum List

Back