They Wonder Why CNN Is Called Fake News

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
8360DEF2-F6D0-43AA-B4F7-93AAC6C4766E.jpeg

What?!??! They prestent different viewpoints on the same subject instead of just force feeding you one?!??!?

How dare they!

What?!??! They prestent different viewpoints on the same subject instead of just force feeding you one?!??!?

How dare they!
The OP doesn't understand real news is supposed to carry both sides. Further, the OP does not understand that CNN.com also publishes opinions from all viewpoints.

How dare they!
You are one fucked up demon.

But thanks for acknowledging CNN is not a news agency but a Leftard Propaganda Machine.
Lmao! If that's what you got outta my post you need to see your teacher about help with your reading comprehension skills.

How dare they!

But thanks for acknowledging CNN is not a news agency but a Leftard Propaganda Machine.
Lmao! If that's what you got outta my post you need to see your teacher about help with your reading comprehension skills.
You’re the Dufus justifying CNN not being a news agency and just a propaganda tool.

How dare they!

You’re the Dufus justifying CNN not being a news agency and just a propaganda tool.
No, I'm not. Your the nut-job who can't handle simple concepts like multiple viewpoints.

No, I'm not. Your the nut-job who can't handle simple concepts like multiple viewpoints.
CNN’s job isn’t to present viewpoints, you dumb asshole. It’s to report exactly what happened. That’s it. Nothing less. Nothing more. God, you are so fucking stupid, the rest of us can’t stand it anymore.

And not for nothing you fucking high school dropout, but it is “you’re the nut-job” not “your the nut-job”.

CNN’s job isn’t to present viewpoints, you dumb asshole. It’s to report exactly what happened. That’s it. Nothing less. Nothing more. God, you are so fucking stupid, the rest of us can’t stand it anymore.

And not for nothing you fucking high school dropout, but it is “you’re the nut-job” not “your the nut-job”.
CNN- the network that admitted it lied for Sadamn. Only admitted it when our troops were rolling into Baghdad and figured we’d learn the truth soon anyway.

Lol, so op/Ed is no longer a thing? Yes, all the cable news channels present viewpoints, most of them only one. Presenting several is a good thing.

As far as the rest, I've obviously gotten the upper hand here already for you to just leap to the attack like that.

Sure sign of an insecure personality.

Lol, so op/Ed is no longer a thing?
“LOL”. It is a “thing”. For your high school’s weekly newsletter. Dumb ass. “LOL”.

Let me ask you something, you dumb asshole. Did Walter Cronkite have an “Op/Ed” segment every night? Did he?

Lol, so op/Ed is no longer a thing?
“LOL”. It is a “thing”. For your high school’s weekly newsletter. Dumb ass. “LOL”.

Let me ask you something, you dumb asshole. Did Walter Cronkite have an “Op/Ed” segment every night? Did he?
Walter Cronkite was on for an hour 5 days a week. Today's news channels are on 24-7-365.

Any other apples you like to compare with oranges?

Fucking idiots here are irritating. Not to mention dumb as rocks.

Walter Cronkite was on for an hour 5 days a week. Today's news channels are on 24-7-365.
If they are incapable of filling “24-7-365” with the facts and nothing more, then they shouldn’t run “24-7-365”.

This is only rocket science to high school dropouts such as yourself.

I’m sorry, do you have a point here? If so, we are all still waiting for it. :popcorn:
It's there, you're just too stupid to see it.
Crap-itus “logic”: if you’re on the air for more than Walter Cronkite was, you’re entitled to make shit up and give opinion while calling yourself “news”. :eusa_doh:

If they are incapable of filling “24-7-365” with the facts and nothing more, then they shouldn’t run “24-7-365”.

This is only rocket science to high school dropouts such as yourself.
You really are that dumb, aren't you.

What is CNN there for? Or fox, or even Infowars?

Come on, rattle that tiny brain and think for a change!

To make money, that's their main objective. If they cut airtime they cut commercial time and they lose money.

Duh.

Forum List

Back