They Wonder Why CNN Is Called Fake News

cross-eyed-young-man-23649254.jpg

Is that Marty Feldman's son?

What is CNN there for? Or fox, or even Infowars? To make money, that's their main objective. If they cut airtime they cut commercial time and they lose money.
Hollywood makes billions more than CNN, snowflake. Are they “news” also?

Oh wait...I forgot who I was talking to. You actually do get your “news” from Hollywood. :laugh:

You’re the Dufus justifying CNN not being a news agency and just a propaganda tool.
No, I'm not. Your the nut-job who can't handle simple concepts like multiple viewpoints.
CNN’s job isn’t to present viewpoints, you dumb asshole. It’s to report exactly what happened. That’s it. Nothing less. Nothing more. God, you are so fucking stupid, the rest of us can’t stand it anymore.

And not for nothing you fucking high school dropout, but it is “you’re the nut-job” not “your the nut-job”.
You've never heard of Op-Eds?

You’re the Dufus justifying CNN not being a news agency and just a propaganda tool.
No, I'm not. Your the nut-job who can't handle simple concepts like multiple viewpoints.
CNN’s job isn’t to present viewpoints, you dumb asshole. It’s to report exactly what happened. That’s it. Nothing less. Nothing more. God, you are so fucking stupid, the rest of us can’t stand it anymore.

And not for nothing you fucking high school dropout, but it is “you’re the nut-job” not “your the nut-job”.
He apparently has not.

He apparently has not.
Every day must be an exciting new learning experience for him.

What?!??! They prestent different viewpoints on the same subject instead of just force feeding you one?!??!?

How dare they!
You are one fucked up demon.

But thanks for acknowledging CNN is not a news agency but a Leftard Propaganda Machine.
Lmao! If that's what you got outta my post you need to see your teacher about help with your reading comprehension skills.

Thats the point I got out of it. A demon. And a servile peasant waiting to be told what to do.

He apparently has not.
Every day must be an exciting new learning experience for him.
Yet he claims to be some kinda scientist.
Self-taught, no doubt.

You’ve never heard that an Op-Ed is not news? Every single day must be an amazing adventure for you. :laugh:
Indeed I have.
Do you have any other probing questions?
Indeed I do. If you acknowledge that Op-Ed is not news, why would a so-called news network engage in them?

Oops. You two nitwits have tried multiple excuses now. All have failed as miserably as you two have in your own lives.

You’ve never heard that an Op-Ed is not news? Every single day must be an amazing adventure for you. :laugh:
Indeed I have.
Indeed I do. If you acknowledge that Op-Ed is not news, why would a so-called news network engage in them?

Oops. You two nitwits have tried multiple excuses now. All have failed as miserably as you two have in your own lives.
Ben Franklin, one of our most famous Founders published a newspaper before and during the Revolutionary War. Like other newspapers of the time, he included Op-Ed articles in his publication, just like all the other news publications of the times.

If you are going to attack the Free Press and Constitution and promoting some fascist idea of how the Press is supposed to operate, please have the courtesy of knowing a little bit about what you are talking about.

Indeed I have.

How many news outlet can you name that don't have analysis or comment?
Is everything on Fox News...news?
Is everything on the Comedy Network funny?
Is everything on the Weather Network about weather?
Is everything in The Boston Globe about Boston?

What?!??! They prestent different viewpoints on the same subject instead of just force feeding you one?!??!?

How dare they!
The OP doesn't understand real news is supposed to carry both sides. Further, the OP does not understand that CNN.com also publishes opinions from all viewpoints.
That's correct, real news is supposed to carry both sides. Does CNN ever carry the positive side of Trump's Presidency? No they do not. They are either promoting the latest "get Trump" scam, nitpicking his latest Tweets, speculating about his mental state, or some other manufactured nonsense NONE OF WHICH is news.

Forum List

Back