They Were Pro Abortion. Then They Saw This Video

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
William Wilberforce knew that to end the Slave Trade he would have to educate average Britons about the inhumanity of it. He did so and succeeded in turning the tide against the Slave Trade throughout the British Empire and the West. Similarly, we must educate Americans about what is involved in abortion. Most of them simply do not know. But given the evidence, many will change their minds.

WATCH: They Supported Abortion — Until They Saw This Video

Pro-choice people are aware of the brutality of abortion.

Life is often brutal.

William Wilberforce knew that to end the Slave Trade he would have to educate average Britons about the inhumanity of it. He did so and succeeded in turning the tide against the Slave Trade throughout the British Empire and the West. Similarly, we must educate Americans about what is involved in abortion. Most of them simply do not know. But given the evidence, many will change their minds.

WATCH: They Supported Abortion — Until They Saw This Video

Is the video gory? If it is, then I can't watch it.

ht_ethan_pugh_jef_121112_wg.jpg

24 weeks and 6 days gestation. Preemie.

He should still be inside the womb.

He is not a blob of tissue.

He is a human being.

Free birth control for all then I suppose. Like in high school, thrown in their faces.

Free birth control for all then I suppose. Like in high school, thrown in their faces.

It's covered under the insurance that we all must have.

Why do you leeches always want someone else to pay for ... everything?

Yeah, like high schoolers can't spare a couple of bucks and a trip to the drug store for condoms.

He is a human being.

Look at those little fingers.

3rd trimester abortions only happen due to health issues.

This little guy isn't quite 3rd trimester. He would need another couple of weeks to reach 3t.

If he was still in the womb he'd be fair game to rip limb from tiny limb.

He is a human being, no matter how many times the pro-choice crowd says different.

I was in Biomedical program for a short time and it gave me insight into what medical students and doctors have to see. Surgeries and autopsies take away the shock of an abortion. Just so much meat, really. Hunters and people in the military have this same disconnect after awhile. I hate to put it that way. Is it wrong to see cancer tumors, animals, the enemy or fetuses as just "meat"? I don't know.

They don't want to know. Pro abortion activists don't even want to call it abortion or refer to the fetus as an unborn child. Lost their damn minds when Hillary screwed up and called the fetus an unborn child.

Killing babies is reduced to semantics to purposefully steer the dialogue away from the reality of abortion. It's pathetic.

It's covered under the insurance that we all must have.

Why do you leeches always want someone else to pay for ... everything?

Yeah, like high schoolers can't spare a couple of bucks and a trip to the drug store for condoms.

He is a human being.

Look at those little fingers.

3rd trimester abortions only happen due to health issues.

This little guy isn't quite 3rd trimester. He would need another couple of weeks to reach 3t.

If he was still in the womb he'd be fair game to rip limb from tiny limb.

He is a human being, no matter how many times the pro-choice crowd says different.

Something for nothing? Do you want abortions or not? You just want to complain about them but god forbid your tax dollars lift a finger to do anything about it. You probably think it's some sort of holocaust happening, but you can't be bothered other than to post anonymously on a political forum.

Also, fyi, anything over 6 months is 3rd trimester. do the math.

Forum List

Back