Libertarian WWE superstar Kane "seriously considering" running for office

I'd vote for him. I don't even care about his party or stance on issues. Kane's the fuckin' man :thup:

latest

Hilarious. I remember interviewing at the WWE headquarters in Stamford for an accounting position and asked the Controller, who was a funny guy, if Kane was ever going to speak. He did not know what the creative team was up to though. That was back when Kane was allegedly mute. I also asked if they would ever go public, which they did do of course. The accounting manager at that time was a major douchebag though.

Another idiot nobody who couldn't get a real job outside of the prestigious fake wrestling career.
he has a degree in English Literature.....you?....and he owns an Ins Co....you?...
I have a degree in computer science. You? I've owned a home remodeling business for over 2 decades. You?
I've been rated the top remodeled in KC on Angie's List for the last 6 or 7 years. You?
I've had my work used on the cover of Home & Gardens magazine. You?

Another idiot nobody who couldn't get a real job outside of the prestigious fake wrestling career.
Oh come on Gramps don't hate. That career is brutal and takes a huge physical toll. And Kane managed to thrive in it.
I have no doubt it is tough on the body. The mind? Not so much.

he has a degree in English Literature.....you?....and he owns an Ins Co....you?...
I have a degree in computer science. You? I've owned a home remodeling business for over 2 decades. You?
I've been rated the top remodeled in KC on Angie's List for the last 6 or 7 years. You?
why are you saying that to me?....you were talking about that "idiot" kane....who aint such an idiot it seems....oh and by the way gramps 6 months ago i sold my 4-plex in California for $820,000....total profit....i banked $700,000...you?...

Oh come on Gramps don't hate. That career is brutal and takes a huge physical toll. And Kane managed to thrive in it.
I have no doubt it is tough on the body. The mind? Not so much.

The mind? Well seeing how so many wrestlers now have CTE from having so many concussions...

why are you saying that to me?....you were talking about that "idiot" kane....who aint such an idiot it seems....oh and by the way gramps 6 months ago i sold my 4-plex in California for $820,000....total profit....i banked $700,000...you?...
You ASKED me a question. I answered. No need to act like a bitch about it lol

Sweet! You want to invest in my invention? :welcome:

Forum List

Back