They Were Pro Abortion. Then They Saw This Video

Is the video gory? If it is, then I can't watch it.
The video is animated with a doctor explaining the procedure.
A second video shows people becoming pro life.

How many watched vs how many 'converted'?
It does not give a percentage but infers all. But like Wilberforce, some still sided with slavery.

I doubt it was all otherwise they would say so. So, to infer all would be misleading.
If it was only 10% it would swing elections.

There is no reason to even assume 10%.

He, is not supposed to be here, yet.

He is, inside or outside of the womb, a human being.
Untrue, for obvious reasons.

A fetus isn't a baby. Just because we can save a fetus until it is a baby doesn't change what they are.

Completely true. He is a human being from the get go, he cannot be anything else. Location does not matter.
Location, and function, matters greatly.

That is life on earth, deal with it.

Nope. Humans can only reproduce human beings. They are human beings from the beginning, they don't morph into a human being at some magical 'xx week' date. Whether pre-born or born, they are human beings. Abortion doesn't kill some random blob of tissue, no matter how much the pro-choice crowd tells themselves it does. It ends the life of a human being. Period.

Jack4jill would probably have the baby on hormone pills when it's 2 years-old, they commented this on another thread. When I said people have 8 year-old's on hormone pills and how can an 8 year-old make such a decision on their own, and Jack4jill commented that 2 year-old's are able to make such a decision.

So this is not that surprising that they'd take such an attitude to unborn children.

Most do.

Life is not for pansies, pansy.
You are on a fast track to hell. When you get there, please remember that I warned you, but you ignored my warnings.
Your religious dogma means fuck all to me, I deal in reality.
Hell will be your reality for a very long time. In fact, you are already living in hell. Your lack of human empathy proves it.
Humanity? Humanity calls living children killed in war Collateral Damage. Wars you happily justify.

Fuck you.
When did I justify a war? Provide a link.
Ah, so you are anti-war, all war, it kills children then?

Say so?

He is, inside or outside of the womb, a human being.

A fetus isn't a baby. Just because we can save a fetus until it is a baby doesn't change what they are.

Completely true. He is a human being from the get go, he cannot be anything else. Location does not matter.

Nope. Humans can only reproduce human beings. They are human beings from the beginning, they don't morph into a human being at some magical 'xx week' date. Whether pre-born or born, they are human beings. Abortion doesn't kill some random blob of tissue, no matter how much the pro-choice crowd tells themselves it does. It ends the life of a human being. Period.

Jack4jill would probably have the baby on hormone pills when it's 2 years-old, they commented this on another thread. When I said people have 8 year-old's on hormone pills and how can an 8 year-old make such a decision on their own, and Jack4jill commented that 2 year-old's are able to make such a decision.

So this is not that surprising that they'd take such an attitude to unborn children.
Two-year-olds know more about their gender, than you ever will.

What a fool you are. Do you have children?

You are on a fast track to hell. When you get there, please remember that I warned you, but you ignored my warnings.
Hell will be your reality for a very long time. In fact, you are already living in hell. Your lack of human empathy proves it.
Humanity? Humanity calls living children killed in war Collateral Damage. Wars you happily justify.

Fuck you.

Say so?

The OP isn't about war, stay on topic.

image.jpeg

Fuck you.

Say so?

Killing children in war is okay, but killing what might have been a child by abortion is not?

Sure thing.

Fool? How do you know what it is to be another?

You don't, fool.

Abortion photos are shocking if you have never been in a operating room. Not a pretty sight, take pictures from a cancer surgery or open heart surgery. Then there are beheadings by ISIL daesh, I would say THAT deserves more attention and needs addressing.

Free birth control for all then I suppose. Like in high school, thrown in their faces.

It's covered under the insurance that we all must have.

Why do you leeches always want someone else to pay for ... everything?

Yeah, like high schoolers can't spare a couple of bucks and a trip to the drug store for condoms.
Look at those little fingers.

3rd trimester abortions only happen due to health issues.

This little guy isn't quite 3rd trimester. He would need another couple of weeks to reach 3t.

If he was still in the womb he'd be fair game to rip limb from tiny limb.

He is a human being, no matter how many times the pro-choice crowd says different.

Something for nothing? Do you want abortions or not? You just want to complain about them but god forbid your tax dollars lift a finger to do anything about it. You probably think it's some sort of holocaust happening, but you can't be bothered other than to post anonymously on a political forum.

Also, fyi, anything over 6 months is 3rd trimester. do the math.

Insurance now covers bc and we all must have insurance, obama said so. Fail.
Clinics are all around, easy to get bc for free or uber cheap. Fail.
No need for everyonen else to kick in for 'free for all' bc. Fail.

A pregnancy is divided into trimesters: the first trimester is from week 1 to the end of week 12. the second trimester is from week 13 to the end of week 26. the third trimester is from week 27 to the end of the pregnancy

That baby is 24 weeks, 6 days gestation. Second trimester. Moron.

Are teens covered if their parents don't want them to have it? Probably not. FYI, if birth control is free then you are kicking in for it, so stop complaining about it.

And yes I was mistaken on the 3rd trimester. I was basing the number on when an abortion is no longer leagal, 24 weeks is beyond what is considered legal without health issues involved. I'm good with that, but let's go ahead and pretend this is when most abortions happen.

Teens are covered under their parents insurance, bc has to be covered re: the aca, teens can get bc. And since there are other options for teens/people to get bc, there is no reason for everyone kicking in even more for 'free for all' to give bc to schools.

Sanders opposes abortion restrictions. Clinton waffles.

Fuck you.

Say so?

Killing children in war is okay, but killing what might have been a child by abortion is not?

Sure thing.
:lame2:

Fuck you.

Say so?

Sure thing.

The OP is about abortion.

Abortion photos are shocking if you have never been in a operating room. Not a pretty sight, take pictures from a cancer surgery or open heart surgery. Then there are beheadings by ISIL deash, I would say THAT deserves more attention and needs addressing.
There is no real life procedure, so stop babbling and watch it if you're going to comment on it.

Free birth control for all then I suppose. Like in high school, thrown in their faces.

It's covered under the insurance that we all must have.

Why do you leeches always want someone else to pay for ... everything?

Yeah, like high schoolers can't spare a couple of bucks and a trip to the drug store for condoms.
3rd trimester abortions only happen due to health issues.

This little guy isn't quite 3rd trimester. He would need another couple of weeks to reach 3t.

If he was still in the womb he'd be fair game to rip limb from tiny limb.

He is a human being, no matter how many times the pro-choice crowd says different.

Something for nothing? Do you want abortions or not? You just want to complain about them but god forbid your tax dollars lift a finger to do anything about it. You probably think it's some sort of holocaust happening, but you can't be bothered other than to post anonymously on a political forum.

Also, fyi, anything over 6 months is 3rd trimester. do the math.

Insurance now covers bc and we all must have insurance, obama said so. Fail.
Clinics are all around, easy to get bc for free or uber cheap. Fail.
No need for everyonen else to kick in for 'free for all' bc. Fail.

A pregnancy is divided into trimesters: the first trimester is from week 1 to the end of week 12. the second trimester is from week 13 to the end of week 26. the third trimester is from week 27 to the end of the pregnancy

That baby is 24 weeks, 6 days gestation. Second trimester. Moron.

Are teens covered if their parents don't want them to have it? Probably not. FYI, if birth control is free then you are kicking in for it, so stop complaining about it.

And yes I was mistaken on the 3rd trimester. I was basing the number on when an abortion is no longer leagal, 24 weeks is beyond what is considered legal without health issues involved. I'm good with that, but let's go ahead and pretend this is when most abortions happen.

Teens are covered under their parents insurance, bc has to be covered re: the aca, teens can get bc. And since there are other options for teens/people to get bc, there is no reason for everyone kicking in even more for 'free for all' to give bc to schools.

Sanders opposes abortion restrictions. Clinton waffles.

Only if the parent approves.

I'm also not defending Sanders or Clinton's views on abortion the vast majority of them are way before 24 weeks and that's how it should be. By the way, abortion rates have gone down, so you like it or not, while most Americans remain pro choice we are finally being adults about affordable and available birth control.

Fuck you.

Say so?

Sure thing.

If dead children are your concern, you cannot be for war, any war. That kills them by the mass grave load.

You don't, fool.

"Fool? How do you know what it is to be another?"

Huh?

"You don't, fool."

You must be getting to breaking the record now for making the most incoherent amount of comments in such a short space of time.

Do you have children? You didn't say.

Say so?

Sure thing.

If dead children are your concern, you cannot be for war, any war. That kills them by the mass grave load.
Stay on topic or get banned.
Life is a plethora of choices.

You don't, fool.

"Fool? How do you know what it is to be another?"

Huh?

"You don't, fool."

You must be getting to breaking the record now for making the most incoherent amount of comments in such a short space of time.

Do you have children? You didn't say.
Why should I?

Forum List

Back