they used to be friends, now Pocahontas & Bernie are at each other's throats as Trump pounces!

Dastardly Dave Chapelle has endorsed not bernie not pocahontas but ANDREW YANG!

YANG GANG! YANG GANG! YANG GANG! YANG GANG! YANG GANG!

if Warren waffles even slightly tonight on whether Sanders actually told her that a woman cannot win the presidency, it will make her candidacy, if not her entire political career, toast. But if Warren manages to generate and ride a wave of ire from former Hillary Clinton fans, once more inflamed by the perceived sexism of Bernie and his bros, it could become a murder-suicide situation.

At an instinctive level, Democrats know that Warren's lies have fundamentally undercut her credibility. They know you aren't actually supposed to "believe all women" unless it's to hurt Republicans. They know that even if Sanders actually said what he's accused of, it's just a logical extension of their own three-year fantasy that Clinton lost because of sexism and Vladimir Putin.

Pocahontas and Bernie did not shake hands at the end of the debate.

Sanders told Warren 'he does not believe that a woman can win' in 2020: Report

Democrats can say what they want about President Trump being “mean,” but at least unlike them, he stabs you in the front.

"Bernie’s volunteers are trashing Pocahontas. Everybody knows her campaign is dead and want her potential voters. Mini Mike Bloomberg is also trying, but getting tiny crowds which are all leaving fast. Elizabeth is very angry at Bernie. Do I see a feud brewing?" - Trump
That whole thing was orchestrated by both of them to create some Drama because No one in America who is Sane is going to watch Commie Tard TV.

Both of them are liars and frauds so I'm not impressed.

Hell, I'm not even curious about how the debates went.

"its commie on commie action. but at least Bernie doesnt lie. Pocahontas is a lyin liary liar!" - Gutfeld

The Onion: Bernie told Mayor Pete in private that a "rat-faced dweeb" cant win the presidency!

Twitter was screaming last night that she started this fight with ol BernBurn by leaking what he said...and the hidden agenda is she wants to be VP for Biden. I laughed. Biden will not get the nod because he's a doofus, so she is holding out for hope that is not gonna happen. Then again, the Dems are doofuses too and just might nominate Biden. Either way....its all laughable.

"There’s nothing uniquely wrong with Elizabeth Warren. This is the 2020 American Feminist playbook. Whine about being oppressed. Then lie about being oppressed. Then pretend the people who call you on it are sexist. Everyone has known a woman like that."

Democrats can say what they want about President Trump being “mean,” but at least unlike them, he stabs you in the front.

"Bernie’s volunteers are trashing Pocahontas. Everybody knows her campaign is dead and want her potential voters. Mini Mike Bloomberg is also trying, but getting tiny crowds which are all leaving fast. Elizabeth is very angry at Bernie. Do I see a feud brewing?" - Trump
"at each others' throats"...:71: Another trumpanzee attempt at creating a leftwing faux outrage.

I'm waiting for headline...

upload_2020-1-17_0-30-32.png

The funny thing is there is actual DNA evidence that Warren is a liar.

"They are rigging the election again against Bernie, just like last time, only even more obviously. They are bringing him out of so important Iowa in order that, as a Senator, he sit through the Impeachment Hoax Trial. Crazy Nancy thereby gives the strong edge to Sleepy Joe, and Bernie is shut out again. Very unfair, but that’s the way the Democrats play the game. Anyway, it’s a lot of fun to watch!" - Trump

the party of no genders is fighting about which gender is more electable!

Is it wrong just to ask this question? It’s not that Bernie Sanders, whatever he said, said a woman shouldn’t be president. Just that a woman couldn’t right now ... and we’ve always had these discussions

It’s not a crazy discussion to have considering the most qualified person ever, Hillary Clinton, lost to the racist teletubby

Nothing has to make sense as long as the democrat party is propped up by the liberal mainstream media. Cory Booker said that the democrat party's racist policies made it difficult for a Black man like himself to become a presidential candidate after he dropped out of the campaign. Did he just discover it after half of his life in politics? It's his freaking party. Democrats are in chaos.

Forum List

Back