they used to be friends, now Pocahontas & Bernie are at each other's throats as Trump pounces!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sanders told Warren 'he does not believe that a woman can win' in 2020: Report

Democrats can say what they want about President Trump being “mean,” but at least unlike them, he stabs you in the front.

"Bernie’s volunteers are trashing Pocahontas. Everybody knows her campaign is dead and want her potential voters. Mini Mike Bloomberg is also trying, but getting tiny crowds which are all leaving fast. Elizabeth is very angry at Bernie. Do I see a feud brewing?" - Trump

Last edited:
  • Banned
  • Banned
"if Pocahontas cant take the heat, she should get out of the teepee!" - Donald Trump

Fauxcohontas immediately responded that her grandmother told her she was part man.

Hmm, I think its believable Bernie would express such a comment. Considering Hillary's historic loss I think most people would be inclined to agree with Bernie.
Either way if Warren is behind the leak I think it will do her little good considering she pissed off a large portion of the feminist vote with her pandering to trans identifying men as being women.

Sanders told Warren 'he does not believe that a woman can win' in 2020: Report

Democrats can say what they want about President Trump being “mean,” but at least unlike them, he stabs you in the front.

The irony is neither of them can win, they don't have broad support in the country. The American people reflexively reject communist.

its fun to watch them fight!
True. But the real fun’s yet to come when they start eating their own livers and then one another. It’s gonna be a blast.

"It is time...past time...to have our CEOs howling like little wimps. We need something like a 50 year deep labor shortage with zero “Wage Relief”. So what if wages go up a bit? Let them go up more and more and MORE until they take an ENORMOUS chunk out of Capital’s share of GDP." - Crazy Bernie

FLASHBACK: BERNIE: “I remember, for some reason or other, being very excited when Fidel Castro made the revolution in Cuba”

The thought of Republicans and Democrats both wanting to fight Communism made him want to “Puke”

i dont mean to shit all over Warren & her supporters, but if Crazy Bernie wins the opening 2 states, Pocahontas better drop out and support Bernie.

there are so many centrists in this race, Buttigieg, Biden, Klobuchar. one progressive with big balls can crush them! Bernie has those balls!

Both of them, Warren and Sanders are you know what.....scum of the scum ...thus....I don't care for either.

I just can't believe that students can fall for their lies! oh well...too bad

3nuJNtZ.jpg

Bernie could end this whole thing right now just by tweeting the word "Pocahontas"

The left wants healthcare and better wages
The right wants no immigration and manufacturing
We get drag queen story hour and tax cuts for billionaires

while our differences matter, our nation matters more

Pocahontas and Bernie must stop fighting for the good of the nation

"Trump and Republicans have been attacking us over and over and over again the last few days. In other words, the most dangerous president in modern American history is getting a little nervous." - Bernie

Forum List

Back