They Took Another One Away From Us, Boys

She's all yours.

R.2f48d180e11f10faf0f94ac5d156464a

• Banned
I am not going to lie. I think I could turn this bitch by throwing down some nasty, smelly, hard fucking on her ass. If I canā€™t turn her based on my full-on cock assault, then the bitch canā€™t be turned.

Billie, I issue this challenge: One night and I will turn you into a cock craving dick hound. Oh, you wonā€™t like me very much. But you will crave my long Rod!

Now, she is not Gwen Stefani hot. But I think I could have schlogged a banging on this thick bitch. But now she is off the table because she imagines herself to be gay.
And? First off it ain't news and what do you think we should talk about?

I am not going to lie. I think I could turn this bitch by throwing down some nasty, smelly, hard fucking on her ass. If I canā€™t turn her based on my full-on cock assault, then the bitch canā€™t be turned.

Billie, I issue this challenge: One night and I will turn you into a cock craving dick hound. Oh, you wonā€™t like me very much. But you will crave my long Rod!
Bitch please

• Banned
She's all yours.

R.2f48d180e11f10faf0f94ac5d156464a
I have seen better, thinner photos of her that lead me to believe that she cleans up ok. This photo you posted, I donā€™t know what fucking dumpster you pulled that out of. Obviously, I would not bang THAT.

Now, she is not Gwen Stefani hot. But I think I could have schlogged a banging on this thick bitch. But now she is off the table because she imagines herself to be gay.
yes itssad shes come out as a full fledged democrat ... all informed democrats are faggots .

Is this news to anyone just look at her , the world knew she was gay before she did

Gwen Stefani? LMAO. She has more plastic in her over 50 body than Barbie.

Sure thing, lord micropenis.

And? What changed about your sexually frustrated status? Stick to writing romance novels, Evelyn
You donā€™t get it, Jew-hater. See, all pussy rightfully belongs to me. Hell, I know yourā€™s better than you do, and I have never met you. By all accounts I am the pussy whisperer.

Tell her you are really a woman on the inside and she will have to go full lesbian with you.

Forum List

Back