They Took Another One Away From Us, Boys

Look at those arms compared to the other young woman.....Ham beast in waiting.

44af6c9881319cbe95f5ad0c01708860

Besides, I've been told all women are a half bottle of wine away from a lesbian experience.

Look at those arms compared to the other young woman.....Ham beast in waiting.

44af6c9881319cbe95f5ad0c01708860

Besides, I've been told all women are a half bottle of wine away from a lesbian experience.
Look, I am not saying she is beautiful. All I said is that I could probably manage to mount and spout her.

Look, I am not saying she is beautiful. All I said is that I could probably manage to mount and spout her.

Regardless of political ideology, I think this kind of statement is abhorrent. B.E. is a living breathing human being. She does not deserve (nor does any other woman) to be the object of these kinds of gross statements.

They are not a credit to the male gender.

Regardless of political ideology, I think this kind of statement is abhorrent. B.E. is a living breathing human being. She does not deserve (nor does any other woman) to be the object of these kinds of gross statements.

They are not a credit to the male gender.
🎻

You don’t get it, Jew-hater. See, all pussy rightfully belongs to me. Hell, I know your’s better than you do, and I have never met you. By all accounts I am the pussy whisperer.

Yeah, I guess I could give my girl a night off and let you remind her how good she has it. Go ahead.

Now, she is not Gwen Stefani hot. But I think I could have schlogged a banging on this thick bitch. But now she is off the table because she imagines herself to be gay.

Oh, so she just "...imagines herself to be gay"? lol

I always laugh at these "she isn't gay, she just hasn't had good dick" bits of nonsense. Luckily, I have been around Lord Long on these forums for a while. He isn't serious.

I
Oh, so she just "...imagines herself to be gay"? lol

I always laugh at these "she isn't gay, she just hasn't had good dick" bits of nonsense. Luckily, I have been around Lord Long on these forums for a while. He isn't serious.
I could bang the gay right outa that bitch with my love machine.

Forum List

Back