They told you the truth during the superbowl.

LOL. No one said AB was an alien....lol

You did.

Don't nit pick my shit cuz you have nothing to say.

LOL. No one said AB was an alien....lol

You did.

Don't nit pick my shit cuz you have nothing to say.

Uknow, I thought you said the Masons were going to take over the world as the New World Order??? :confused:

Or.................. was that eots, or Nuclear Winter? Or Sunni boy?

well I dont for a minute believe there are aliens that can disguise themselves as human beings,I think that part of it was just a joke.But thats a great example on how the mainstream media brainwashes people though like they have so many people here.
you STILL dont get it

they were poking FUN at you morons
LOL

Who said they disguesed themselves?

You heard of scientology before right? They all believe that they were aliens dropped here as a prision and born in a human body eventually.

What if that is possible?

What if what dropped them here never left?

What if they contacted people a long time ago and told them how to control the world?

What if they made a relgion by way of the Catholic Church?

DC your Freemasons are they ones that will fall. They have already started pegging you as the culprit on the mainstream media.

IT is just a matter of time now.

oh man unknown me,why did you have to quote him? that makes the ignore button ineffective for me to ignore him when you do so? thats the problem with putting someone on your ignore list.the moron is him.that commerical is a perfect example of how morons like him let the mainstream media brainwash americans and people around the world with their lies and propaganda with their broadcast systems.I dont let them brainwash me with their lies anymore cause I look at ALTERNATIVE news sources that report REAL news the mainstream media wont touch.

Last edited:
you STILL dont get it

they were poking FUN at you morons
LOL

Who said they disguesed themselves?

You heard of scientology before right? They all believe that they were aliens dropped here as a prision and born in a human body eventually.

What if that is possible?

What if what dropped them here never left?

What if they contacted people a long time ago and told them how to control the world?

What if they made a relgion by way of the Catholic Church?

DC your Freemasons are they ones that will fall. They have already started pegging you as the culprit on the mainstream media.

IT is just a matter of time now.

oh man unknown me,why did you have to quote him? that makes the ignore button ineffective for me to ignore him when you do so? thats the problem with putting someone on your ignore list.the moron is him.that commerical is a perfect example of how morons like him let the mainstream media brainwash americans and people around the world with their lies and propaganda with their broadcast systems.I dont let them brainwash me with their lies anymore cause I look at ALTERNATIVE news sources that report REAL news the mainstream media wont touch.
you are the fucking moron
LOL
i laugh my ass off at your nonsense

Forum List

Back