They told you the truth during the superbowl.

They are the same people responsible for the subliminal ads in the red banner here by the way......................... :eusa_whistle:

They are the same people responsible for the subliminal ads in the red banner here by the way......................... :eusa_whistle:

What is so subliminal about words being directly spoken....

They are just fucking around because they can, the entire time they want us to know who is the masters of this planet... it is all a joke for them.

Now does Alec have to be one of them... no he doesn't he can be a paid actor, that is a job.

Have you ever wondered why the TV always a has something about Aliens, Superman(of some sort) and other random people with abilities.

Hiding the Truth in front of your eyes. It is only desensitizing you to the possiblities so they can become realities.

I have a thinking exercise for everyone.... it is real easy.

Ask yourself, "Why?"

If you know everything then you know nothing.

Oh one more thing... I just want the people watching behind the scense to see also...

Does anyone notice the same thing I do...

Xenu
Hulu
Krill

All these names of the aliens that you know that are involved in different "conspiracies"(I use that word loosly) but all have the same deminor and style.... but they all belong to their own story or do they??

Last edited:

They are just fucking around because they can, the entire time they want us to know who is the masters of this planet... it is all a joke for them.

Now does Alec have to be one of them... no he doesn't he can be a paid actor, that is a job.

Have you ever wondered why the TV always a has something about Aliens, Superman(of some sort) and other random people with abilities.

Hiding the Truth in front of your eyes. It is only desensitizing you to the possiblities so they can become realities.

Ask yourself, "Why?"

Oh one more thing... I just want the people watching behind the scense to see also...

Xenu
Hulu
Krill

All these names of the aliens that you know that are involved in different "conspiracies"(I use that word loosly) but all have the same deminor and style.... but they all belong to their own story or do they??

Que the Twilight Zone music and call for the men in white coats.

Great commercial. Anyone believing that Baldwin is really an alien needs a checkup from the neck up.

Ask yourself, "Why?"

Xenu
Hulu
Krill

Yea did you get that senario of what the appropriate action should be by watching TV?

Don't you get it yet... things aren't the way they are seen on TV.. you just assume it is.

Ask yourself, "Why?"

Xenu
Hulu
Krill

Yea did you get that senario of what the appropriate action should be by watching TV?

Don't you get it yet... things aren't the way they are seen on TV.. you just assume it is.[/
QUOTE]

That's why I always get so confused when I'm watching 'LOST' on tv I guess.................

well I dont for a minute believe there are aliens that can disguise themselves as human beings,I think that part of it was just a joke.But thats a great example on how the mainstream media brainwashes people though like they have so many people here.

well I dont for a minute believe there are aliens that can disguise themselves as human beings,I think that part of it was just a joke.But thats a great example on how the mainstream media brainwashes people though like they have so many people here.
you STILL dont get it

they were poking FUN at you morons
LOL

you STILL dont get it

LOL

Who said they disguesed themselves?

You heard of scientology before right? They all believe that they were aliens dropped here as a prision and born in a human body eventually.

What if that is possible?

What if what dropped them here never left?

What if they contacted people a long time ago and told them how to control the world?

What if they made a relgion by way of the Catholic Church?

DC your Freemasons are they ones that will fall. They have already started pegging you as the culprit on the mainstream media.

IT is just a matter of time now.

you STILL dont get it

LOL

Who said they disguesed themselves?

You heard of scientology before right? They all believe that they were aliens dropped here as a prision and born in a human body eventually.

What if that is possible?

What if what dropped them here never left?

What if they contacted people a long time ago and told them how to control the world?

What if they made a relgion by way of the Catholic Church?

DC your Freemasons are they ones that will fall. They have already started pegging you as the culprit on the mainstream media.

IT is just a matter of time now.
ROFLMAO
i'm not a Mason
but i think its funny how you fear things you dont even know

ROFLMAO
i'm not a Mason

Ok.

I fear nothing. That's why I say what I do.

If I did I'd keep quite like everyone else does, is that fine with you Boston?

ROFLMAO
i'm not a Mason

Ok.

I fear nothing. That's why I say what I do.

If I did I'd keep quite like everyone else does, is that fine with you Boston?

Ok, keep quite. :rolleyes: Did the aliens teach you how to spell? Here: Dictionary.com Use it and be wise.

The commercial is a hoot. Don't care for the Alec's political side but the Alec's comedic side? :lol: Easy on the eyes to boot. Oh wait, or is that just a human skin mask?

Forum List

Back