They teach the kids it's OK to have an abortion is it any wonder they pull out a gun and shoot...

the HS boys love to bed girls and leave them high and dry.

Those memories won't die, will they Penelope?

Do you ever stare at the phone all these years later wondering if he will ever call?

I know I know...different number but...shhh...don't think...it only makes the pain come again.

...people?

Because abortion teaches kids that the value of human life = zip, nada, nothing.

They're just acting out on the information they learn at school.
One has nothing to do with the other. If you look at the President, you see that America has lost its' moral compass.
Trump got elected, in part, because he accused Hillary Clinton of being in favor of partial-birth abortion, and she didn't deny it.
Trump got in because a demographic who were never represented before got their say. STUPID PEOPLE.
That's why nobody likes you Democrat cocksuckers. You guys assume everyone who doesn't agree with you is stupid. You have this surly carrot stuck up your ass like you're each an omnipotent little God walking the Earth.
Thank you for proving my point.

...people?

Because abortion teaches kids that the value of human life = zip, nada, nothing.

One has nothing to do with the other. If you look at the President, you see that America has lost its' moral compass.
That's a really lame statement.

Teaching children that other children have no human rights is designed to increase their violence to other children.
It happens to be the truth.

...people?

You lost your moral compass just as the Democrats have. They have done nothing in the 3 years President Trump has been in office. All they do is make up ways to try and get rid of him. The Demtards are a disgrace to America. If you and the other libtards can’t handle President Trump till 2024 I suggest and pray you all leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have not lost anything. Try to come up with an original thought please.

Moron.....British teens are currently knifing each other to death and with the flood of illegal guns entering the country they are going to be shooting each other to death....

Oh, boy, some ignoramas who doesn't have a passport telling us how scary the rest of the world is because the NRA told him to.

The UK has 600 Homicides a year.

We have 20,000.

Moron.....British teens are currently knifing each other to death and with the flood of illegal guns entering the country they are going to be shooting each other to death....

Oh, boy, some ignoramas who doesn't have a passport telling us how scary the rest of the world is because the NRA told him to.

The UK has 600 Homicides a year.

We have 20,000.

You think that Britain will keep that murder rate low? You don't understand what is happening there.....they are about to experience long term violence and blood shed......

...people?

Um, wow... Leave it to the anti-Choice nuts to try to cram their religious nuttiness into any tragedy.

Here's why we had Mass Shooting #2184 yesterday.

Because people have access to guns.

Period.
Well you got it wrong. I’m all for choice. Like I’m choosing to keep my guns.

I’m all for choice in abortion too. But choices have benefits and consequences. The baby shouldn’t be left to only the consequences.

If you and the father don’t want the child let’s do it this way.

Random percentages to make it fair. We pick numbers like the lottery.

1-30: Baby dies
31-60: Mother dies
61-90: Father dies
91-100: All three die

Forum List

Back