They say Kari Lake won

Questions: if qty. ~253,000 inseted Ballots (fact) would not SCAN on Election Day? Even tried 4 times each. That is ~6X magin of election?

What about early voting? Were the Machines bad then also? Computers do not self adjust unless programmed? Did the suddenly switch to 19” on Election day only? Simple stuff yet hidden.

is Lake in on it? Why is she not on it? Like MikeTX on A Big girl? Why is nobody asking?

other: 300K sig mismatches being ignored. Just like 2020. All pushed thru by GOVT MGT workers.
FANN gang hid it In 2020. FANN gang blows!!!

As i think this over, Ias I sobered up, I think these machines were only used on Election Day? Not "Early Voting""? But i dont know 100% is early voting mail in only? Is there a machine at Courthouse? Were these centers opened up only on DAY OF Election?

Still a large percentage got setup faulty to 19" format. 20" readers would not scan the filled out ballots. Again, primarily in centers going 70% fir Lake.

Btw: 253K bad.scans reported. The ballot is rectangle. You could only try it two ways? I suppose you could flip it over? That could still be 4 ways i suppose.

Meaning if every voter tried 4 ways before giving up, it is ~60K ballots disallowed. In a 10K race of course.

I know machines don't suddenly decide to switch to 19" format unless "told" to do that. Most settings got corrupted in RED zones. Funny how errors are always "one way"? //
Bull shit the machines were not tampered with, it was a lack of toner. There was no conspiracy you moron.

Last edited:
Democrats can't handle the truth!

"The election results in Arizona will likely be delayed past the weekend as a Maricopa County spokesperson said the counting of ballots will not be done Friday as original expected. The nation anxiously awaits the results of the gubernatorial election and senate races."

How'd it go?

Bull shit the machines were not tampered with, it was a lack of toner. There was no conspiracy you moron.

You ignorant bag of human crap! They printed 19" ballots in selected machines. Not all, but a good number in Suburb districts.
When they did not scan into the 20" reader.....................do the math. They got caught. Machines don't pick the settings to turn on randomly.

I have lost faith in our electoral system.

I did not have much left. In 2012...reports of more than 100% voting turned out in PHI DET etc.
Repulicans shrugged and said....not touching that. They might call me racist.

Then 2020 happened. Obiden votes jumped thru the roof AFTER ELECTION night in all 5 swing states.
DEM registrations increased some amount like 1700% over 2016 in Maricopa.....a 100X anamoly in results.
Statistical Analysis....does not lie. I don't have time to look it up right now, but it was displayed recently in AZ Senate Election integrity meeting.
Due to blackout...you won't find it in the MSM.

I did not have much left. In 2012...reports of more than 100% voting turned out in PHI DET etc.
Repulicans shrugged and said....not touching that. They might call me racist.

Then 2020 happened. Obiden votes jumped thru the roof AFTER ELECTION night in all 5 swing states.
DEM registrations increased some amount like 1700% over 2016 in Maricopa.....a 100X anamoly in results.
Statistical Analysis....does not lie. I don't have time to look it up right now, but it was displayed recently in AZ Senate Election integrity meeting.
Due to blackout...you won't find it in the MSM.
We are no better than a 3rd world country.

You ignorant bag of human crap! They printed 19" ballots in selected machines. Not all, but a good number in Suburb districts.
When they did not scan into the 20" reader.....................do the math. They got caught. Machines don't pick the settings to turn on randomly.
It wasn't a deliberate error you moron. All ballots did get counted and your toxic Trump ass licker lost. Get over yourself, your a loser.

Forum List

Back