They put WHAT in their butt???

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
NEWARK, N.J. — A black-market butt-enhancement "practitioner" is injecting New Jersey backsides with household caulk and other hazardous materials, according to New Jersey health officials who have alerted New York authorities to the rear and present danger.

Six Newark-area women in the last two months have been hospitalized with infections caused by injections of "a variety of unknown materials," said New Jersey Health Department epidemiologist Dr. Tina Tan.

Officials said they believe the injected mixture includes silicone, petroleum jelly and hardware-grade caulk.

6 Women Hospitalized After Botched Butt-Enhancing Procedures - Incredible Health - FOXNews.com

The Kim Kardashian look isn't necessarily the best look for everyone. Ridiculous! :cuckoo:

Oh hell! What the fuck is wrong with people. Where do you dig this shit up Chanel? LOL

Oh no pun intended.

Morning btw.

Ha ha. Morning Terry.

Fox News. But I must admit I'm a big fan of Reuters "Oddly Enough". Plus this is NJ. All kinds of weirdo stuff happens here.

I'm wondering if our Medicaid dollars are paying for these bimbos' subsequent treatment. (silly chanel! - of course they are!)

silicone, petroleum jelly and hardware-grade caulk.

well nobody's a perfect A-hole.....

Why would anyone want to enhance their anus?

Just stop using Preparation H and you'll have all the bulging that you want.

Ha ha. But I've got a question for the guys. If Kim and JLo didn't have pretty faces (and good oublicists) would men find mega booties attractive? I just don't get it.

Forum List

Back