6 N.J. women hospitalized after buttocks surgery

Think the 'doc' used a caulk gun? Geez how stupid do you have to be to not check a doc's reference and credentials?

Six women in New Jersey are recovering after they received buttocks-enhancement injections containing silicone used to caulk bathtubs.

State health officials say the women, from Essex County, apparently underwent cosmetic procedures from unlicensed providers.

Investigators have not determined if the cases are related.

No arrests have been made.

Instead of medical-grade silicone, the women received a diluted version of nonmedical-grade silicone.
6 NJ women hospitalized after cosmetic surgery | 6abc.com - 3/08/10 - Philadelphia News - 6abc.com

Chanel is going to be SO pissed you beat her to this! :lol:

*And I'm not clear, were these broads trying to make their butts look BIGGER?
Chanel already made a thread on this early this morning. :lol:

Now that's a lotta caulk....
Unbelievably%2BFat%2BPerson.jpg

Caulk? Looks to me like someone accidently grabbed the can of expanding foam insulation instead.
Poor woman...I cannot imagine having to live with with that fat. My Gosh she has more fat on her knee then I have on my entire body!

Now that's a lotta caulk....
Unbelievably%2BFat%2BPerson.jpg

Caulk? Looks to me like someone accidently grabbed the can of expanding foam insulation instead.
Poor woman...I cannot imagine having to live with with that fat. My Gosh she has more fat on her knee then I have on my entire body!

I don't believe I've ever seen a folding chair like that rated for a thousand pounds...maybe there are some hidden concrete pylons underneath we can't see.....:lol:

I don't believe I've ever seen a folding chair like that rated for a thousand pounds...maybe there are some hidden concrete pylons underneath we can't see.....:lol:
damn you're right...holy cow!

Forum List

Back