They only come here to work...

José;2219577 said:
That does not mean the countries they enter illegaly should ignore their presence and look the other way, it simply means they should be treated humanely and not shot, jailed and vilified as "criminals".

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT CRIMINALS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CRIMINALISE A BASIC HUMAN INSTINCT THAT IS PRESENT SINCE WE BECAME HUMANS AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OWN SURVIVAL AS A SPECIES.

ever see how Mexico,this Country that wants their people treated humanely, treats people from Central and South America that get caught traversing through Mexico to get here?.....they treat their Illegals worse than anything that happens to the Illegals here.....so by comparison,THEY,are the ones who should treat people humanely......and yes if you break the Immigration laws,you have done an Illegal act.....if they dont want to be thought of as "Crimminals".....then start the "Legal" entry process....simple as that....the guy next door to me has been here for 15 years and is now going through this process....

It's this simple: Enter the country LEGALLY or DON'T enter at all! If you choose to enter through the back door, than get ready to pay the consequences.

Originally posted by Harry Dresden
ever see how Mexico,this Country that wants their people treated humanely, treats people from Central and South America that get caught traversing through Mexico to get here?.....they treat their Illegals worse than anything that happens to the Illegals here.....so by comparison,THEY,are the ones who should treat people humanely......and yes if you break the Immigration laws,you have done an Illegal act.....if they dont want to be thought of as "Crimminals".....then start the "Legal" entry process....simple as that....the guy next door to me has been here for 15 years and is now going through this process....

True, illegals are generally treated humanely in the US but only because some of the members of this Board can't get their way. Their wet dream is to shoot illegal immigrants "at worst" or jail them for years if not decades "at best".

As I said, Harry, I would be horrified if I read illegal american immigrants were shot, jailed or demonised by Mexican authorities/Mexican people in the 19th century.

So who is the serious political thinker here who treats fairly both MEXICAN AND AMERICAN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and who is the super patriotic clown showing massive amounts of bias towards one of those two nations?

Judge for yourself, pal.

Originally posted byAngelhair
It's this simple: Enter the country LEGALLY or DON'T enter at all! If you choose to enter through the back door, than get ready to pay the consequences.

And that consequence in civilised, democratic countries like the USA claims to be is a one way ticket back to their homelands.

José;2220730 said:
Originally posted by Harry Dresden

True, illegals are generally treated humanely in the US but only because some of the members of this Board can't get their way. Their wet dream is to shoot illegal immigrants "at worst" or jail them for years if not decades "at best".

As I said, Harry, I would be horrified if I read illegal american immigrants were shot, jailed or demonised by Mexican authorities/Mexican people in the 19th century.

So who is the serious political thinker here who treats fairly both MEXICAN AND AMERICAN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and who is the super patriotic clown showing massive amounts of bias towards one of those two nations?

Judge for yourself, pal.

I truly believe that most people would be happy if they simply went home.

'And Mexico neither "gave" nor "sold" their northern provinces to the US. The country was strongarmed by an army of occupation into renouncing to half of its territory for peanuts.'

And it looks as if the best man won. Otherwise, they would be jumping the fence into NV, UT, CO, OK, AK, LA, OR. Maybe THEY should be giving thanks instead of demanding that they want what was once theirs. If Mexcio and the rest of latin america is any indication of what the southwest would be and look like, then thanks is in order.

This is where I get into trouble with this issue. Someone will say I am contradicting the ideas I just expressed in my previous post, and they probably are correct. I have a cousin in Albuquerque, NM who told me Albuquerque existed as a town 75 years before the American Declaration of Independence, so whose culture dominates? Well, unfortunately the question comes down to who won the land with the conquest of "manifest destiny." So, the USA wins, and Anglos can't find work because they don't speak Spanish.

As I see it there are two groups who are overpopulating the planet. These gluttons for reproduction of their own kind are taking over the ballot box in this country. Who cares if these opportunists have no idea who George Washington was, and wave foreign flags while celebrating holidays. This makes me sound like a conservative Republican.

Now try this, if I was stuck in a 3rd world country like Mexico, I would do whatever it takes to get into the United States for immediate opportunity. Suddenly, I am a big liberal looking for a Social Security card, and a free ride on Government programs.

This thing sucks really bad, and is one of the issues I am quite lost on. I am wide-open for a fair solution, IF IT IS NOT ALREADY TOO LATE!

Last edited:
Originally posted by SFC Ollie
I truly believe that most people would be happy if they simply went home.

You see... Ollie...

Every now and then I say stupid shit I really don't believe in... like, for example... Bend over now, Anglo, because blah, blah, blah...

On the rare occasions I do this kind of thing I'm not trolling the Board... I say it because super patriotic clowns (be they Americans, Mexicans, Chinese, Germans, whatever) HAVE TO BE PUNISHED EVERYTIME THEY VALUE NATIONAL BORDERS OVER THE RIGHT TO LIFE ("SHOOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!"), THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM ("JAIL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FOR 5, 10 YEARS!!") AND THE DIGNITY OF HUMAN BEINGS ("CRIMINALS", "WETBACKS", "LEECHES", ETC, ETC...).

But I enthusiastically share your belief that the vast majority of the American people reject the murderous, totalitarian fantasies of those clowns and just want to see the existing legislation enforced by the authorities.

As someone who already lived in the US I can attest to the fact that the American people vehemently reject the nazi proposition that borders must be protected at the expense of illegal immigrants' lives, freedom and dignity.

And this is no small fact, Ollie, it's a surprising conclusion due to the fact that America is by far the most nationalistic country in the world (rivaled only by modern-day China, maybe).

Last edited:
YOU didn't, but you answered the question I asked Buttemia...implying that you agreed with him.

I was responding to your inane assertion that if someone's intentions are good that the fact the broke the law doesn't matter.
Maybe you should try reading for comprehension.

Your words

Intent doesn't matter/

And the answer is no it doesn't.

One who breaks the law is a criminal it doesn't matter what intentions they had.

Skull Pilot, Zander and most members of this Board are perfect examples of the type of individual I described in my previous thread:

The self-serving legalism of the super patriotic american clown

Illegal immigration is a "crime" only when it's done by non-americans trespassing US territory and deemed harmful to US interests.

José;2177090 said:
Mexico's size today, had illegal american immigrants in the 19th century shown the same respect for Mexico's borders and laws as the members of the US Message Board now demand from Mexicans.

absolutmexico.jpg

Last edited:
EVERY country has immigration LAWS - yes, even Mexico - and THEY make sure that they are respected. If you asked mexicans if they expect THEIR laws to be respected, they would shout YES! In the 19th century things were very different. It's like comparing apples to oranges in this time and age. If Mexico would allow more people from the industrialized nations to enter their country (legallly of course) and help make it better, it would be a much, much better country. It seems as if they just can't seem to get over what happened back then. It has caused them to be left behind and has crippled their ability to progress. They seem to still want to live in the 19th century. In the USA people MAKE things happen; in Mexico they LET things happen. In actuality, nobody is more patriotic than are the mexicans regarding their country.

Originally posted by Angelhair
If Mexico would allow more people from the industrialized nations to enter their country (legallly of course) and help make it better, it would be a much, much better country.

Last time they did they lost half of their country...

Some improvement... :D

But this is all in the past... That region is now undisputed US territory. All is being asked for is a bit of respect towards people who's simply following the universal human imperative to seek a better life elsewhere.

Regarding illegal Mexicans in particular, the American people should stop for a moment, remember HOW the Southwest became part of America (illegal immigration) and refrain from using terms like "criminals", "thieves", "leeches", "wetbacks" etc, etc...

Is this asking too much?? I don't think so...

José;2223461 said:
Skull Pilot, Zander and most members of this Board are perfect examples of the type of individual I described in my previous thread:

The self-serving legalism of the super patriotic american clown

Illegal immigration is a "crime" only when it's done by non-americans trespassing US territory and deemed harmful to US interests.

José;2177090 said:
Mexico's size today, had illegal american immigrants in the 19th century shown the same respect for Mexico's borders and laws as the members of the US Message Board now demand from Mexicans.

absolutmexico.jpg

Quit your bitching..... We raised our flag over Mexico city and then gave it back...we could have kept the whole damn country and we probably should have, we wouldn't be having these problems now. Plus, the Americans did not go to Texas illegally, they were invited by the Mexican government and a part of that land that you are claiming for Mexico was sold to America in the Louisiana Purchase by Napoleon who at the time was in control of Mexico. The state of Texas, whites and Hispanics alike, decided to secede from Mexico. America helped them and they won. Just think, if Mexico had helped the south, you might actually have much of that land you want.

Originally posted by Againsheila
Plus, the Americans did not go to Texas illegally, they were invited by the Mexican government and a part of that land that you are claiming for Mexico was sold to America in the Louisiana Purchase by Napoleon who at the time was in control of Mexico.
Members of the US Message Board...

HERE'S A WONDERFUL EXAMPLE OF THE "LOGIC" OF THE SUPER PATRIOTIC CLOWN AT WORK:

Mexico granted Mexican citizenship to a small number of american citizens THEREFORE there was no illegal american immigration into Mexico in the 19th century.

Every year the US grants citizenship to a small number of Mexicans THEREFORE there is no illegal Mexican immigration into the US in the 21th century.

This entire forum focuses on a non-issue, a non-existent problem!!!!

Moderators, please delete this useless forum ASAP!!!!

Following Sheila's "logic" there is no such thing as illegal Mexicans living in America!!!!

Last edited:
Strange how the same "logic" doesn't seem so funny anymore when it is applied to the USA...

:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Againsheila
The state of Texas, whites and Hispanics alike, decided to secede from Mexico. America helped them and they won.

More "historical" revisionism from Sheila...

Juan Seguin and most Tejanos did not want outright secession from Mexico.... They joined THE TEXAS LANDGRAB because they were disatisfied with Santa Anna's government.

They did not want to break away from Mexico... They just wanted to get rid of Santa Anna's rule. "Independence" was imposed on them BY THE REAL LEADERS OF THE TEXAS LANDGRAB:

THE AMERICAN SETTLERS!!

The same people who later discriminated against Tejanos for decades.

Last edited:
Is all this not a MOOT point??????? I don't blame people for wanting a better life - but when and why did it become the responsibility of the USA to give them that??? It is the responsiblility of their respective countries to better the plight of THEIR people. Is it just the USA who cares to give people a 'better life'???? Should not these illegals and pro-illegal advocates be demanding of their governments, as they do of this government, to do what is THEIR responsiblilty to do? Why always look to the USA for solutions and problem solving? And of course $$$$$$$.

'Poor Mexico. So far from God and so close to the United States'- Profirio Diaz

Last time they did they lost half of their country...
Some improvement...

Then was then - now is now...... and they need help desperately.

Forum List

Back