They only come here to work...

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by proletarian, Apr 13, 2010.

1. ☭proletarian☭

☭proletarian☭ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    And many more already here and now CA has released some very serious criminals due to lack of funds to keep them incarcerted. And this is just in CA. These type of things are happening all over the USA. The end of the USA as we know it. Hope the bleeding hearts who have contributed to defending the indefensible are satisfied.

3. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Pro:

Here is the deal for Pro and all of you Illegal Alien-loving idiots romping around this place:

Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals kill 25 real U.S. Citizens EVERY DAMNED DAY (story) in this country and 12 by murder (story). Those of you condoning this illegal behavior will share in the responsibility for EVERY soul lost to this Illegal Alien Invasion of these United States. Those among you 'hiring' Illegal Aliens are responsible for the killing of innocent Americans and you shall be visited by those murdered souls in the lake of fire for all the ages to come ...

You can take that to the bank,

Terral

4. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,852
    Let's see...
    A crime is an offence against a public law.
    Crossing the border illegally is against the law.
    Therefore people who cross the border illegally are criminals.
    Logic and facts are always better than emotion and hyperbole.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    You, super patriotic american clown, owe half of your country to "criminals" who crossed the southern border without Mexico's permission!!

6. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,852
    Yeah, sure we did. :cuckoo: Google "Mexican-American War". You gave us that territory after we kicked your asses.

7. ☭proletarian☭

☭proletarian☭ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    And you wonder why people think you're retarded....

8. ☭proletarian☭

☭proletarian☭ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    and gave most of the shithole back

9. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    I've been saying for too many years that we needed to seal the border. There is no way we know who crosses the border from day to day. Rapists, murderers, and yes, terrorists. Fact is we just do not have any Idea how many illegals are even here already or where they are from.

We need to first seal the border using any means available. And then start transporting illegals back to where ever they came from. Starting with the ones who are already in our prisons.

Problem is that you cannot find 10 people in Washington who give a damn.

10. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +355
    The Texas war for Independence and the Mexican American war are both good soap operas. The type of things evil empires bent on conquering the universe do in sci-fi shows.

Illegals here now? Yup, they're illegal. I still think I'd rather have an illegal next door to me who is here to work and stay than an entitled feeling American willing to loaf their way to government subsidies.

Does that mean I don't care if illegals kill 25 citizens a day? No it doesn't. I'm just not that impressed by the statistic as a % since we have 300 million (300,000,025) ppl. Like if I posted "1 Jew is murdered by a German every day". Sure its terrible. Just not enough for me to invade and baby sit them for 50 years again.