They only come here to work...

And many more already here and now CA has released some very serious criminals due to lack of funds to keep them incarcerted. And this is just in CA. These type of things are happening all over the USA. The end of the USA as we know it. Hope the bleeding hearts who have contributed to defending the indefensible are satisfied.

Hi Pro:

☭proletarian☭;2204718 said:
Here is the deal for Pro and all of you Illegal Alien-loving idiots romping around this place:

Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals kill 25 real U.S. Citizens EVERY DAMNED DAY (story) in this country and 12 by murder (story). Those of you condoning this illegal behavior will share in the responsibility for EVERY soul lost to this Illegal Alien Invasion of these United States. Those among you 'hiring' Illegal Aliens are responsible for the killing of innocent Americans and you shall be visited by those murdered souls in the lake of fire for all the ages to come ...

You can take that to the bank,

Terral

Let's see...
A crime is an offence against a public law.
Crossing the border illegally is against the law.
Therefore people who cross the border illegally are criminals.
Logic and facts are always better than emotion and hyperbole.

You, super patriotic american clown, owe half of your country to "criminals" who crossed the southern border without Mexico's permission!!

José;2208565 said:
You, super patriotic american clown, owe half of your country to "criminals" who crossed the southern border without Mexico's permission!!

Yeah, sure we did. :cuckoo: Google "Mexican-American War". You gave us that territory after we kicked your asses.
the major consequence of the war was the Mexican Cession of the territories of Alta California and Santa Fe de Nuevo México to the United States under the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. In addition, Mexico accepted the Rio Grande as the national border, and the loss of Texas.

José;2208565 said:

Yeah, sure we did. :cuckoo: Google "Mexican-American War". You gave us that territory after we kicked your asses.
the major consequence of the war was the Mexican Cession of the territories of Alta California and Santa Fe de Nuevo México to the United States under the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. In addition, Mexico accepted the Rio Grande as the national border, and the loss of Texas.

and gave most of the shithole back

I've been saying for too many years that we needed to seal the border. There is no way we know who crosses the border from day to day. Rapists, murderers, and yes, terrorists. Fact is we just do not have any Idea how many illegals are even here already or where they are from.

We need to first seal the border using any means available. And then start transporting illegals back to where ever they came from. Starting with the ones who are already in our prisons.

Problem is that you cannot find 10 people in Washington who give a damn.

The Texas war for Independence and the Mexican American war are both good soap operas. The type of things evil empires bent on conquering the universe do in sci-fi shows.

Illegals here now? Yup, they're illegal. I still think I'd rather have an illegal next door to me who is here to work and stay than an entitled feeling American willing to loaf their way to government subsidies.

Does that mean I don't care if illegals kill 25 citizens a day? No it doesn't. I'm just not that impressed by the statistic as a % since we have 300 million (300,000,025) ppl. Like if I posted "1 Jew is murdered by a German every day". Sure its terrible. Just not enough for me to invade and baby sit them for 50 years again.

I've been saying for too many years that we needed to seal the border. There is no way we know who crosses the border from day to day. Rapists, murderers, and yes, terrorists. Fact is we just do not have any Idea how many illegals are even here already or where they are from.

We need to first seal the border using any means available. And then start transporting illegals back to where ever they came from. Starting with the ones who are already in our prisons.

that goddamn Bush had the perfect opportunity post 9-11. he failed his country. so far we have been sold down the river by billboard clinton President Bush and our present asshole.. I heard the wife say on the radio today that "Mexico is perfectly safe, despite the drug wars." what fucking planet does she live on.

The Texas war for Independence and the Mexican American war are both good soap operas. The type of things evil empires bent on conquering the universe do in sci-fi shows.

Illegals here now? Yup, they're illegal. I still think I'd rather have an illegal next door to me who is here to work and stay than an entitled feeling American willing to loaf their way to government subsidies.

Does that mean I don't care if illegals kill 25 citizens a day? No it doesn't. I'm just not that impressed by the statistic as a % since we have 300 million (300,000,025) ppl. Like if I posted "1 Jew is murdered by a German every day". Sure its terrible. Just not enough for me to invade and baby sit them for 50 years again.

figures, you don't give a shit as long as it doesn't happen to you.. I bet that childless widow in San Francisco would kick your ass if you said that to her face.

that goddamn Bush had the perfect opportunity post 9-11. he failed his country. so far we have been sold down the river by billboard clinton President Bush and our present asshole.. I heard the wife say on the radio today that "Mexico is perfectly safe, despite the drug wars." what fucking planet does she live on.

Like I said, no one in Washington gives a shit. Best shot we had was Tancredo and he quit.

Mexico SOLD the land to the USA for $15,000,000 which was alot of money at that time. After all, THEY could not figure out what to do with such a desert wasteland.

'I find myself in an impoversihed country and need to survive and make better, I'm coming here too.'

For the sake of the USA, could you please find another country to survive and make better other than the USA?

Originally posted by Zander
Yeah, sure we did. Google "Mexican-American War". You gave us that territory after we kicked your asses.

Originally posted by Angelhair
Mexico SOLD the land to the USA for $15,000,000 which was alot of money at that time. After all, THEY could not figure out what to do with such a desert wasteland.

Make up your mind, people!!!!

Either Mexico gave their northern provinces after getting a royal ass-kicking (Zander) or it sold them for a good price (Angelhair).

For those of you interested in the historical truth:

Mexico allowed a small number of american colonists to settle its nothern provinces and was flooded by thousands of illegal american immigrants from 1821 to 36.

Then, those american settlers (both legal and illegal) perpetrated one of the biggest travesties of justice in the history of the american continent:

They declared independence on territories they had lived FOR 13 YEARS!!!

The whole world witnessed the sad, pathetic spectacle of a bunch of naturalised "mexicans" and illegal american immigrants, born everywhere in the US, Maine, Virginia, the Carolinas, you name it, declaring Mexico's northern provinces as their "HOMELAND".

The Texas Landgr... I mean Revolution is a joke that only super patriotic american clowns with their pea sized brains still take seriously.

And Mexico neither "gave" nor "sold" their northern provinces to the US. The country was strongarmed by an army of occupation into renouncing to half of its territory for peanuts. The "treaty" was signed under extreme duress and is worth less than the toilet paper I used to wipe my ass this morning.

But that's all in the past... Mexico has already accepted its territorial loss and moved on. The land now rightfully belongs to America and no one is disputing this.

All we're asking for is a bit of respect for the people to whom those territories belonged in the past.

What do I mean by a respectful attitude towards illegal Mexicans?

Keep in mind the fact that Mexico had to lose half of its territory so that America could fulfill its continental dream. America has an unpayable, everlasting debt of gratitude to Mexico.

SO STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT SHOOTING ILLEGAL MEXICANS AS THEY CROSS THE BORDER.

STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT GIVING THEM LONG TERM JAIL SENTENCES WITH HARD LABOR FOR THE CRIME OF WORKING IN THE US.

STOP CALLING THEM "CRIMINALS", LEECHES, ETC, ETC...

JUST PUT THEM ON BUSES AND SEND THEM BACK TO MEXICO AS HUMANELY AS POSSIBLE.

Did Mexico shoot illegal americans entering Tejas in the 19th century?

NO!!!!

Did Mexico jail illegal american immigrants for years with hard labor before deporting them to the US?

NO!!!!

Did Mexico demonise illegal american immigrants calling them "criminals", "wetbacks", etc, etc prior to the Tejas Landgrab?

NO!!!!

Reasonable people are just asking for the same humane treatment, but not even this super patriotic american clowns like proletarian and Zander seem to be willing to concede.

If they had their way, America's super patriotic clowns would do all the things described above and probably worse.

What many people fail to realize is entering this country legally costs money, and the peopel that sneak in are dirt poor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back