They Must Be Really Scared: Obama Campaign To Sell Birth Certificate T-Shirts & Mugs

Birfer: "Why doesn't Obama show us his long form birf certificate?"

Rational person: "Because you birfers wouldn't believe him anyways. This isn't about a birth certificate."

Obama releases his birth certificate.

Birfers: "Fake! Fake!"

No Sir, Toro... it's because the Long Form wouldn't fit on the Mugs he planned on Pimping for 2012... :thup:

:)

peace...

I dont see him making much off of it, it's almost as bad of an idea as when he gave the queen of England an Ipod with all of his speeches on it, I bet she flushed that thing down a toilet as soon as he left, arrogant turd. The last thing anybody wants is a coffee mug with his ugly ass on it.

I don't know.

Folks like Ravi would beat-off to it.
I have never listened to one of Obama's speeches.

I dont see him making much off of it, it's almost as bad of an idea as when he gave the queen of England an Ipod with all of his speeches on it, I bet she flushed that thing down a toilet as soon as he left, arrogant turd. The last thing anybody wants is a coffee mug with his ugly ass on it.

I don't know.

Really???

Guess you've never figured out why he's so full of shit then.

You need to listen to him, read the text and do a fact-check.

You'll realize why I don't trust him.

Obama Scolds Media For Focusing On Birthers: 'We Do Not Have Time For This Kind Of Silliness'

BHO - "We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We’ve got better stuff to do. I’ve got better stuff to do."

Nuff said with his quote. These items he's making brings the topic up once again, even though he said "I've got better stuff to do.".

All the while, the hundreds of printing presses are spending who knows how much time on making his campaign propoganda.

Sure its kinda funny, sure it's rather cunning even for him to "get back" at the birthers, but as usual, the double standard hits again by his previous quote. Not to mention his seemingly totally arrogant attitude. He can talk "peace, peace" all he wants, but I still think he's full of it.

Dumb move by the Obamanoids. This slogan is so open to satire.

"Made in America

$14T Debt
9% unemployment"

With the big old Obama WTF logo.

How much you want ot bet those mugs and Tshirts were made and printed in china too. oooops

I don't know.

Hey Ravi.

I tape them and use them as sleeping pills :lol:

Obama Scolds Media For Focusing On Birthers: 'We Do Not Have Time For This Kind Of Silliness'

BHO - "We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We’ve got better stuff to do. I’ve got better stuff to do."

Nuff said with his quote. These items he's making brings the topic up once again, even though he said "I've got better stuff to do.".

All the while, the hundreds of printing presses are spending who knows how much time on making his campaign propoganda.

Sure its kinda funny, sure it's rather cunning even for him to "get back" at the birthers, but as usual, the double standard hits again by his previous quote. Not to mention his seemingly totally arrogant attitude. He can talk "peace, peace" all he wants, but I still think he's full of it.

Already made a Pic for it... Share as you feel...

05-18-2011-barry-birther-l.jpg

He simply can't excuse it...

What a piece of Shit he is.

peace...

peace...

Forum List

Back