They Must Be Really Scared: Obama Campaign To Sell Birth Certificate T-Shirts & Mugs

he was born in america

he sucks

But, Del...by putting that on a mug and a t-shirt, some people will get their feelings hurt.

i think it's a really stupid, divisive idea. i think he's an even shittier president than bush, which i previously would have considered inconceivable.

the only saving grace for me is that i didn't vote for him. :thup:

Well, we'll just have to disagree....I think it's quite humourous. Not quite in the same league as the RNC band-aids with the little purple hearts drawn on with marker...but still humourous.

And it has a picture on the front of Obama with the words 'Made In The USA' below. That maybe true but this is false advertising since the birth certificate has been debunked by multiple expert computer graphic analyists as a forgery. What Obama is doing is tacky and childish. He is pretty much admitting guilt through his actions. An honest person would release the original to be verified through a private attestation firm, instead of playing childish theatrics. What we have here is another distraction from the real issue and that is Obama is not a natural born citizen despite being allegedly born in Hawaii because his father was a British National who held allegiance to the British Crown and that allegiance was passed to Obama at his birth. The founders wanted a president with born sole allegiance to the USA through U.S. citizen parentage like all other post grandfather presidents with the exception of Chester Arthur who was later found ineligible due to his father being naturalized after Chester was born instead of before.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...-in-the-usa-shirt-zin?source=20110518_js_smn1

I don't think you get the humor of this. And the joke is on the birthers!!! So why haven't you been pushing your honey, Sara Palin??? I kind of wondered what happened to you. Is she going to run or not?? If she doesn't, I will be so disappointed.

And it has a picture on the front of Obama with the words 'Made In The USA' below. That maybe true but this is false advertising since the birth certificate has been debunked by multiple expert computer graphic analyists as a forgery. What Obama is doing is tacky and childish. He is pretty much admitting guilt through his actions. An honest person would release the original to be verified through a private attestation firm, instead of playing childish theatrics. What we have here is another distraction from the real issue and that is Obama is not a natural born citizen despite being allegedly born in Hawaii because his father was a British National who held allegiance to the British Crown and that allegiance was passed to Obama at his birth. The founders wanted a president with born sole allegiance to the USA through U.S. citizen parentage like all other post grandfather presidents with the exception of Chester Arthur who was later found ineligible due to his father being naturalized after Chester was born instead of before.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...-in-the-usa-shirt-zin?source=20110518_js_smn1

The multiple experts are basically one expert that is causing the diehard birthers to keep creaming in their pants.
Here is a quote from the one expert that he placed on a board on one of the blogs that has been pushing the birther nonsense.
===========================

I would be happy to discuss any information I provided to ABC and WorldNetDaily that is currently appearing on WND. I did not state that any document was ‘fake’. But I did provide specific evidence that the document was modified /enhanced. I would be happy to provide the same report to you as I did to ABC.

Even though the WND article seems to somewhat sensationalize the information I provided, there is no speculation here. Just simple forensics.

If you have any other questions you may call me directly.

Ivan Zatkovich
Principal Consultant
eComp Consultants
813-601-8142

PROOF!!! Alex Jones's "Experts" Are Incompetent Boobs , page 1
============================

Zatkovich's conclusion as stated in the sensationalized WND article was this:

"He said, "This was done through an explicit operation to edit and/or enhance the printing in the document. There is no ambiguity here. There was an explicit action by a person to modify the document. … Mostly like to enhance the legibility, but still an explicit action none the less."

Online 'birth certificate' document 'was changed'

But don't worry, the birthers will still claim he called the long form certificate a forgery! What a bunch of nutjobs!

But, Del...by putting that on a mug and a t-shirt, some people will get their feelings hurt.

i think it's a really stupid, divisive idea. i think he's an even shittier president than bush, which i previously would have considered inconceivable.

the only saving grace for me is that i didn't vote for him. :thup:

Well, we'll just have to disagree....I think it's quite humourous. Not quite in the same league as the RNC band-aids with the little purple hearts drawn on with marker...but still humourous.

:rofl:

:)

peace...

Not sure means

"I don't know"

That does not say "birther"

If you "weren't sure" after he produced the documentation in 2008 then you're a birther.

To be fair, most people who got played like a fiddle by the far-right have come around and admitted they were wrong.

The multiple experts are basically one expert that is causing the diehard birthers to keep creaming in their pants.
Here is a quote from the one expert that he placed on a board on one of the blogs that has been pushing the birther nonsense.

I would be happy to discuss any information I provided to ABC and WorldNetDaily that is currently appearing on WND. I did not state that any document was ‘fake’. But I did provide specific evidence that the document was modified /enhanced. I would be happy to provide the same report to you as I did to ABC.

Even though the WND article seems to somewhat sensationalize the information I provided, there is no speculation here. Just simple forensics.

Ivan Zatkovich
Principal Consultant
eComp Consultants
813-601-8142

"He said, "This was done through an explicit operation to edit and/or enhance the printing in the document. There is no ambiguity here. There was an explicit action by a person to modify the document. … Mostly like to enhance the legibility, but still an explicit action none the less."

But don't worry, the birthers will still claim he called the long form certificate a forgery! What a bunch of nutjobs!

I was struck by how new the long-form looked.

Mine is faded, yellowed, and has my footprints on it.

Obama's looks almost new.

Ivan Zatkovich
Principal Consultant
eComp Consultants
813-601-8142

From what read, in order to enhance the legitabilty they layered the PDF, thus the claims it's fake because it enhanced everything else, thus giving it the "almost new" look.

Can you buy me one?

I think the "Made in the USA" thing is tacky but it's kinda of funny considering the obsession of the birthers and the lengths they have gone to not let the issue die.

The Constitution says that once a birth certificate is released on a T Shirt it is official

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Ivan Zatkovich
Principal Consultant
eComp Consultants
813-601-8142

From what read, in order to enhance the legitabilty they layered the PDF, thus the claims it's fake because it enhanced everything else, thus giving it the "almost new" look.
That explains that.

I think the perception that he's weak on terrorism.

Today he offered financial aid to fledgling "Democracies" in the Middle East.

Talk about giving aid to the enemy......

In light of the Arab Spring is this wise???

Not hardly.

This issue makes people question his origins.

Last edited:
Birfer: "Why doesn't Obama show us his long form birf certificate?"

Rational person: "Because you birfers wouldn't believe him anyways. This isn't about a birth certificate."

Obama releases his birth certificate.

Birfers: "Fake! Fake!"

I dont see him making much off of it, it's almost as bad of an idea as when he gave the queen of England an Ipod with all of his speeches on it, I bet she flushed that thing down a toilet as soon as he left, arrogant turd. The last thing anybody wants is a coffee mug with his ugly ass on it.

The idiocy of the right boomerangs and ends up becoming a money-making enterprise for Obama while also acting as a walking billboard against RW stupidity.

I think that's called poetic justice (at its finest).

To bad for you liberal scum your fascist boy hussein obama also has a record to run on.And it is HORRIBLE!lol

He should be easy to beat then. I imagine there are many, many high profile Republicans clamoring over each other to secure the nomination.

I dont see him making much off of it, it's almost as bad of an idea as when he gave the queen of England an Ipod with all of his speeches on it, I bet she flushed that thing down a toilet as soon as he left, arrogant turd. The last thing anybody wants is a coffee mug with his ugly ass on it.

I don't know.

Folks like Ravi would beat-off to it.

Forum List

Back