They Must Be Really Scared: Obama Campaign To Sell Birth Certificate T-Shirts & Mugs

What a Jackass :lol:

Obama tried to bury the notion by releasing his longer form birth certificate last month and then blasting in a televised address the "carnival barkers" who refused to let the issue die. And then he went out and printed T shirts and mugs to uhm ... let it die :lol:

"We do not have time for this silliness," Obama had said in his televised comments, calling it a distraction from the real issues facing the nation. "We've got better stuff to do." Like print T shirts and mugs :lol:

Next he'll play the race card and keep racism alive

As long as there are still "birthers" amongst us racism is alive and well. Way to tweak the wingnuts, Mr.President. :clap2:

Idiotic you mean. It assures that his list of enemies will continuie to grow.

Good job jerk.

Nope...those who hate him will not change. The rest will get a chuckle.

WRONG

They'll just go after him harder.
With his record he needs to back off, not pour gas on the fire.

Let's face it, it seems Obama is the only person that has time for this "nonsense" because everyone else had moved on.

He gives lack of class a new meaning.

Obama - A classless hypocrite

Nope....or will look even more foolish......(maybe they will at that)

The right wing has been making money off the Birth Certificate issue for 2 1/2 years. It is fitting that President Obama should profit off the silliness now as well.

Brilliant!:clap2:

Idiotic you mean. It assures that his list of enemies will continuie to grow.

Good job jerk.

Right...because the morons that didn't think he was born here were huge supporters before he put "made in America" on a mug.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Uhm, he wasn't born in America.

And it has a picture on the front of Obama with the words 'Made In The USA' below. That maybe true but this is false advertising since the birth certificate has been debunked by multiple expert computer graphic analyists as a forgery. What Obama is doing is tacky and childish. He is pretty much admitting guilt through his actions. An honest person would release the original to be verified through a private attestation firm, instead of playing childish theatrics. What we have here is another distraction from the real issue and that is Obama is not a natural born citizen despite being allegedly born in Hawaii because his father was a British National who held allegiance to the British Crown and that allegiance was passed to Obama at his birth. The founders wanted a president with born sole allegiance to the USA through U.S. citizen parentage like all other post grandfather presidents with the exception of Chester Arthur who was later found ineligible due to his father being naturalized after Chester was born instead of before.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...-in-the-usa-shirt-zin?source=20110518_js_smn1

The idiocy of the right boomerangs and ends up becoming a money-making enterprise for Obama while also acting as a walking billboard against RW stupidity.

I think that's called poetic justice (at its finest).
He had a choice to defuse this 2 yrs ago.

He used an NBC employee to prove it was bogus.

It looks like a scam even now.

It stinks to high heaven.

I think he'll get a backlash if he keeps it up.

And it has a picture on the front of Obama with the words 'Made In The USA' below. That maybe true but this is false advertising since the birth certificate has been debunked by multiple expert computer graphic analyists as a forgery. What Obama is doing is tacky and childish. He is pretty much admitting guilt through his actions. An honest person would release the original to be verified through a private attestation firm, instead of playing childish theatrics. What we have here is another distraction from the real issue and that is Obama is not a natural born citizen despite being allegedly born in Hawaii because his father was a British National who held allegiance to the British Crown and that allegiance was passed to Obama at his birth. The founders wanted a president with born sole allegiance to the USA through U.S. citizen parentage like all other post grandfather presidents with the exception of Chester Arthur who was later found ineligible due to his father being naturalized after Chester was born instead of before.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...-in-the-usa-shirt-zin?source=20110518_js_smn1

The idiocy of the right boomerangs and ends up becoming a money-making enterprise for Obama while also acting as a walking billboard against RW stupidity.

Of course....it's all his fault. :lol::lol::lol:

This is going to be a very, very funny campaign season. I can tell right now. :lol:

I deal with the Georgia Department of Health weekly.
They verify and certify vital records.
Same process as Hawaii. Hawaiian officials have validated the original.
Are there still people so ignorant not to understand that the birth certificate Hawaii holds is an original?

It's a good move politically. He must have figured he had Hillary in the bag, so he back-burnered it for future use if need be.

I'm trying to figure what good this does this country.

Back-burnering his docs just so he can get even with his critics? Do you realise how dishonest that is??? The goal seems to be to get even.

Wouldn't a growing economy, success in foreign policy, cutting the deficit, and showing a great deal more honesty do that as well?

I'm scratching my head here. What kind of a President do you want? One that is a great leader, is able to solve pressing issues, or some classless clown who only wants to fuck with his critics?

I would appreciate some actual leadership, but Obama isn't forcing the morons into the rabbit hole at gunpoint. They go there despite him.

You never get in the way of your enemies when they want to self destruct. First, there is no way to stop them even if you wanted to, second it is great entertainment, and third you get your goal. And in Obama's case, the politicaly suicidal tendencies of his enemies is all he has. In terms of policy, competence, personality he is either a zero or a negative. Birtherism is his only hope.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
What a Jackass :lol:

Obama tried to bury the notion by releasing his longer form birth certificate last month and then blasting in a televised address the "carnival barkers" who refused to let the issue die. And then he went out and printed T shirts and mugs to uhm ... let it die :lol:

"We do not have time for this silliness," Obama had said in his televised comments, calling it a distraction from the real issues facing the nation. "We've got better stuff to do." Like print T shirts and mugs :lol:

Next he'll play the race card and keep racism alive

As long as there are still "birthers" amongst us racism is alive and well. Way to tweak the wingnuts, Mr.President. :clap2:

We luv the liberal hypocrisy. It never ends. :lol:

It's a good move politically. He must have figured he had Hillary in the bag, so he back-burnered it for future use if need be.

I'm trying to figure what good this does this country.

Back-burnering his docs just so he can get even with his critics? Do you realise how dishonest that is??? The goal seems to be to get even.

Wouldn't a growing economy, success in foreign policy, cutting the deficit, and showing a great deal more honesty do that as well?

I'm scratching my head here. What kind of a President do you want? One that is a great leader, is able to solve pressing issues, or some classless clown who only wants to fuck with his critics?

I would appreciate some actual leadership, but Obama isn't forcing the morons into the rabbit hole at gunpoint. They go there despite him.

You never get in the way of your enemies when they want to self destruct. First, there is no way to stop them even if you wanted to, second it is great entertainment, and third you get your goal. And in Obama's case, the politicaly suicidal tendencies of his enemies is all he has. In terms of policy, competence, personality he is either a zero or a negative. Birtherism is his only hope.
That actually is a very good point.

this is false advertising since the birth certificate has been debunked by multiple expert computer graphic analyists as a forgery.

You can lead a rightwing dumbass to water, but it's apparent that no amount of evidence can make them drink.

psssst. Only libs drink the Koolaid. :cuckoo:

pssst...we're talking about water. Please do try to keep up next time.

Let me guess - you're a dittohead.

This is going to be a very, very funny campaign season. I can tell right now. :lol:

Who else is to blame?

It's his fault for releasing that stupid short-form.
His fault for hiding his long-form.
His fault for not producing his original BC.

This what he's good at. Hiding his past. Resorting to sophmoric nonsense.

What he's not good at is:

Fixing the economy
Working with Republicans
Gaining trust from our allies
Keeping spending under control
Telling the truth
Making tough decisions regardless of how it will effect him politically

Last edited:
05-18-2011-barry-birther-l.jpg

He simply can't excuse it...

What a piece of Shit he is.

:)

peace...

Who else is to blame?

It's his fault for releasing that stupid short-form.
His fault for hiding his long-form.
His fault for not producing his original BC.

This what he's good at. Hiding his past.

What he's not good at is:

Fixing the economy
Working with Republicans
Gaining trust from our allies
Keeping spending under control
Telling the truth
Making tough decisions regardless of how it will effect him politically

"That stupid short form" is the legally-accepted documentation for the state of Hawaii for all legal purposes.

Stupid conservatives got rickrolled by their own ignorance.

Forum List

Back