they gave O'Reilly $25m on his way out the back door

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
but I'd pay twice that much to not be Bill O'Reilly

hope he enjoys lounging around that lavish estate, poolside doing his 900 number boogie

C9zQ-d1WAAIA5tk.jpg

25 million? Same amount Rump paid out for his fraud case?

Damn. That'll buy a lotta falafel.

Who knew sexual harassment could be so lucrative. "Who's looking out for you" indeed.

I guess paranoia fearmongering jest weren't paying the bills. Pun intended.

Why pay him anything? If they do believe he needed to be FIRED, then why would he deserve a dime from them?

I'll never understand that and why these ass holes at the top get paid, to leave....like CEO'S who bring down corporations to their knees, yet still get paid off to leave....??? if I owned stocks in these corporations, I would ask, WHY do I have to pay for someone like that to leave?

He joins the ranks of Al Gore and John Edwards and Bill Clinton as horny pieces of shit. Fuck them all.

Why pay him anything? If they do believe he needed to be FIRED, then why would he deserve a dime from them?

I'll never understand that and why these ass holes at the top get paid, to leave....like CEO'S who bring down corporations to their knees, yet still get paid off to leave....??? if I owned stocks in these corporations, I would ask, WHY do I have to pay for someone like that to leave?

I believe stockholders have already been asking about those mysterious hush money payments, well before now.
Rewarding bad behavior after determining it's cause for termination? Apparently these payouts are just ---- good for what Ailes ya. :dunno:

Then again, they invested their own money in Fox Noise, so maybe they deserve to get bilked (oh really).

Like his sexual harassment settlements, it was probably cheaper than fighting in court for years over his contract. Lawyers would have gotten rich.

He joins the ranks of Al Gore and John Edwards and Bill Clinton as horny pieces of shit. Fuck them all.
you forgot to list Trump :rolleyes:

:D

He forgot Ensign and Vitter and Foley and Hastert too.

Yeah that's it.... he just .... "forgot". That's the ticket.
and Roger Ailes... oh and that Republican Governor of Alabama that was just forced out

Bentley. And Mark "Argentinian Trail" Sanford, and Bob Livingston, and Henry Hyde, and Larry "wide stance" Craig.... forgettable names all. The memory is the second thing to go...

you forgot to list Trump :rolleyes:

:D

He forgot Ensign and Vitter and Foley and Hastert too.

Yeah that's it.... he just .... "forgot". That's the ticket.
and Roger Ailes... oh and that Republican Governor of Alabama that was just forced out

and there's probably a republican hiking the Appalachian Trail in Argentina as we post

Forum List

Back