They Don't Care Who Has A Gun

Here we see another warmed-over lie from the usual leftist fanatics.

They can't refute the NRA's stance that the government should have no say in which law-abiding citizen should or shouldn't own a gun.

So they lie about the NRA instead, and try to pretend they "don't care who has guns".

The futility and dishonesty of these people knows no bounds.

Last edited:
A few questions for you.

A man walks into a convenience store carrying a 38. He picks up a loaf of bread, and a gallon of milk and walks to the counter. Next, he shoots the clerk and takes the money from the cash register and runs.

1. The NRA spends millions fighting for him to be able to carry that gun into the store, so do they have any responsibility for the shooting when they know some of the people they are fighting for will shoot the clerk?

2. At exactly what point does the NRA stop calling him a good guy with a gun?

3. If he gets away, will the NRA continue calling him a good guy with a gun the next time he walks into a store?
1. the nra fights so the clerk can shoot back so the other guy won't try since he knows the clerk is packing
2. they never would, b/c you are lying
3. you're still lying b/c that's what leftist do in order to remove our rights.

1. The NRA fights for the gun toting thief just as hard as they do for the clerk. They make no distinction when it comes to advocating universal gun ownership.

2. I agree. They never would.

3. I'm not sure how a question can be a lie. One is the request for information while the other is a statement. Are you going to run from a simple, reasonable question?

A few questions for you.

A man walks into a convenience store carrying a 38. He picks up a loaf of bread, and a gallon of milk and walks to the counter. Next, he shoots the clerk and takes the money from the cash register and runs.

1. The NRA spends millions fighting for him to be able to carry that gun into the store, so do they have any responsibility for the shooting when they know some of the people they are fighting for will shoot the clerk?

3. If he gets away, will the NRA continue calling him a good guy with a gun the next time he walks into a store?

Do you have trouble with the words LEGAL and ILLEGAL guns?

No trouble at all. The NRA advocates for virtually all guns to be legal.

A few questions for you.

The moment he decides to use the gun to commit a crime, not just use it, but decides to use it.

But your analogy is silly because 99.99% of gun owners WILL NOT just decide to rob someone or shoot them, typically criminals have a long history of being criminals, and likely this guy you created has a felony record and shouldn't have a gun in the first place.

But thanks for playing.

A few questions for you.

Show me where the NRA wants felons and the mentally adjudicated to be able to get firearms at will.

Oh wait, you can't??? To bad, so sad.

A few questions for you.

Comrade Shitferbrains;

Can you show even a single instance of a person with a CC permit EVER, even once?

No?

You know why that is? You're a lying scumbag and a demagogue.

We're not discussing CC. We're discussing what the NRA stands for. They would prefer to do away with CC and allow open carry across the board.
Texas considers allowing open carry of handguns

A few questions for you.

The moment he decides to use the gun to commit a crime, not just use it, but decides to use it.

But your analogy is silly because 99.99% of gun owners WILL NOT just decide to rob someone or shoot them, typically criminals have a long history of being criminals, and likely this guy you created has a felony record and shouldn't have a gun in the first place.

But thanks for playing.

So that means you support universal background checks then....right? How else would anybody know of the shooters background, or be able to prevent him from getting that gun? Obviously everyone who commits a gun crime is a gun owner. Are you saying that all gun crimes are done by just 0.01% of the people? You know better than that.

A few questions for you.

Show me where the NRA wants felons and the mentally adjudicated to be able to get firearms at will.

I don't think they have actually said they want felons or the mentally adjudicated to have guns, but they almost universally oppose any action that would prevent it either. Can you show me all the programs they support that would, in fact, prevent either of those classes of people from getting a gun?

They can't refute the NRA's stance that the government should have no say in which law-abiding citizen should or shouldn't own a gun.
So they lie about the NRA instead, and try to pretend they "don't care who has guns".
1. The NRA fights for the gun toting thief just as hard as they do for the clerk. They make no distinction when it comes to advocating universal gun ownership.

See? There goes another one! :D

A few questions for you.

I don't think they have actually said they want felons or the mentally adjudicated to have guns, but they almost universally oppose any action that would prevent it either. Can you show me all the programs they support that would, in fact, prevent either of those classes of people from getting a gun?
So only the cops and military should have firearms? Remind all those protestors over cop shootings that is your position.

If you can show me where I am wrong, I will certainly change my belief. How does the NRA make a distinction in their advocacy for gun ownership? Opposition to background checks prevents any obstacle for a bad guy to easily get a gun. Please educate me.

If you can show me where I am wrong, I will certainly change my belief. How does the NRA make a distinction in their advocacy for gun ownership? Opposition to background checks prevents any obstacle for a bad guy to easily get a gun. Please educate me.
Opposition to background checks? The NRA?
Do you know why the NICS exists today?
Because the NRA lobbied congress to include it in the Brady Act.
There is absolutely no support for the notion that the NRA supports criminals owning guns.

A few questions for you.

So only the cops and military should have firearms? Remind all those protestors over cop shootings that is your position.

How could you possibly get that from anything I said? I'm a gun owner myself, and love hunting. Just because someone wants reasonable controls doesn't mean they want to take your guns, unless you have a pre 64 Winchester 70. I'd make you an offer on that one.

A few questions for you.

The NRA has never supported the use of a gun in a crime. If you were a member then you would know stuff like that. it is obvious that the only thing you know about the NRA is what the Moon Bat shitheads on MSMBC tell you.

This guy the court ruled on never used a gun in a crime from what I read but had his rights taken away almost 30 years ago and it was a good thing that his rights were finally restored, don't you think?

Opposition to background checks? The NRA?
Do you know why the NICS exists today?
Because the NRA lobbied congress to include it in the Brady Act.
There is absolutely no support for the notion that the NRA supports criminals owning guns.

NRA.ORG Statement Regarding Universal Background Checks
Statement Regarding Universal Background Checks

January 24th, 2013
Chris W. Cox
An article appearing on TheHill.com today asserted that Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) is working on a bill with the NRA that would implement universal background checks.
NRA does NOT support universal background checks and is not working with Manchin to implement this type of legislation. NRA opposes, and will continue to oppose, universal background checks and registration schemes.

In other news Obama refuses to uphold federal drug laws in Oregon and Colorado .

Wtf ?it seems no one wants to follow laws on the books anymore, why have laws then? Let's just make up shit as we go.
So much for the Conservative call for State's Rights! If Obama does it, the Conservatives howl. Oh! The irony!

A few questions for you.

The NRA has never supported the use of a gun in a crime. If you were a member then you would know stuff like that. it is obvious that the only thing you know about the NRA is what the Moon Bat shitheads on MSMBC tell you.

This guy the court ruled on never used a gun in a crime from what I read but had his rights taken away almost 30 years ago and it was a good thing that his rights were finally restored, don't you think?

I was a member of the NRA for 25 years. Right up until they decided to worry more about politics than about gun safety. Opposing universal background checks which would prevent many thugs from getting guns has the same effect as guaranteeing their opportunity to be armed. The NRA has become one of a thugs best friends.

Forum List

Back