They deserve it...

Evidently the devil has taken up residence in California.

• Banned
And they only have themselves to blame because they are a bunch of fucking hypocrites....

Schools Closed, NCS Football Playoffs Postponed Due To Poor Air Quality

Since you seem to verbally ejaculate by celebrating tragedy here on the daily, why don't you elaborate to the class on why you hate your fellow Americans so much as it pertains to this particular one? I bet it's about libtards and RINOs! PLEASE let it be about the libtards and RINOs! :cuckoo:
Getting along is way overrated

And they only have themselves to blame because they are a bunch of fucking hypocrites....

Since you seem to verbally ejaculate by celebrating tragedy here on the daily, why don't you elaborate to the class on why you hate your fellow Americans so much as it pertains to this particular one? I bet it's about libtards and RINOs! PLEASE let it be about the libtards and RINOs! :cuckoo:

Fair enough. Are you a prepper?

• Banned

Na, I just have no use for the collective

Crazy ass, devoutly religious, perhaps?

I have no use for religion
Religion is man-made...

Religion is man-made...

Depression?

Religion is man-made...

Depression?
43565408_1946493838719223_1319086822852132864_n.png

Rustic is a Russian bot who celebrates any tragedy befalling the US, but especially befalling American liberals or racial minorities.

Rustic is a Russian bot who celebrates any tragedy befalling the US, but especially befalling American liberals or racial minorities.
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back