They demanded Police body cameras, they got Live PD.

petro

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2013
The cold north
The demand for body cameras, has led to a new show. Live PD.
Live PD Full Episodes, Video & More | A&E
Not only do body cameras hold police accountable, it holds suspects accountable for their behavior also.
Watching this show I have noticed a recurring theme. Folks don't want their most humiliating moment broadcast live across the nation. They complain about the cameras and are told " they are just documenting". Its what you demanded people. This is what you get, your worst moment live for everyone to enjoy.
:popcorn:

I love Live PD. Great show. It really shows how stupid the average American is and why so many need to be either in prison or an asylum because they cannot follow the basic rules of Society.

Not only do body cameras hold police accountable, it holds suspects accountable for their behavior also.
Watching this show I have noticed a recurring theme. Folks don't want their most humiliating moment broadcast live across the nation. They complain about the cameras and are told " they are just documenting". Its what you demanded people. This is what you get, your worst moment live for everyone to enjoy.

The police dogs, man. It's all about the dogs. Hubby and I LOVE it when the sirens go and those dogs start whining and howling.....heh

I love Live PD. Great show. It really shows how stupid the average American is and why so many need to be either in prison or an asylum because they cannot follow the basic rules of Society.

Live PD has taught me, crack pipes come standard in all vehicles, new or used, and legal vehicle registration and a driver's license are optional.

Live PD has taught me, crack pipes come standard in all vehicles, new or used, and legal vehicle registration and a driver's license are optional.
One would think that driving illegally, you would be more mindful of traffic laws and not draw attention to yourself.
I can't even remember the last time I was pulled over. Has to be 25 years.

And yet...police still fight TOOTH AND NAIL against body cameras.

And yet...police still fight TOOTH AND NAIL against body cameras.
Only the crappy cops.
Most departments have accepted and welcome them.
Survey: Police officers want body-worn cameras
Most like the fact they are protected from false accusations.

Live PD I only see police with unending patience dealing with irate, hostile and intoxicated suspects. They have more patience than I would with some of the idiots.

Most cops are bad.
Thanks for your input...Harold. images (80).jpeg

Hope someone SWATs you, REAL soon...
Somehow I feel you will be a "guest" on Live PD, long before either of us.;)
If you have those sorts of hallucinations regularly, you should probably see a doctor.

Or a lobotomist.
As the show points out, don't drive under the influence.
As your posts point out, don't post under the influence.

Now do you have any comment on the OP besides Cops suck?

If there was more violence and nudity I'd watch, but....

If there was more violence and nudity I'd watch, but....
Yeah. Anytime skin shows, its usually one of those fat muffin top girls getting arrested for shoplifting.:eek:
Cops was taped, so they filtered out the fatties.

Posted on YouTube but featured on the offshoot PD Cam.
Intense car chase with cop shooting through windshield at suspect.

Hope someone SWATs you, REAL soon...
Somehow I feel you will be a "guest" on Live PD, long before either of us.;)
If you have those sorts of hallucinations regularly, you should probably see a doctor.

Or a lobotomist.
As the show points out, don't drive under the influence.
As your posts point out, don't post under the influence.

Now do you have any comment on the OP besides Cops suck?
Haven't had a drink in almost 20 years, actually.

But then, you're wrong every time, what's one more?

Forum List

Back