They changed America before with the Children's Crusade in 1963, now David Hogg &Co will do it again

You said you hit her, yourself. Is that just my opinion?

No it's not your opinion. Nor is it relevsntvto this conversation.

My response was relative to your opinion of me as a "drama queen".

Good Day, Sir.
It's relative to bring up the brain-state of a person with a seeming blood-lust over political disagreements....it absolutely is and if you don't like it brought up, you shouldn't have told an entire messageboard that you believe in hitting your wife as a viable method.

]It's relative to bring up the brain-state of a person with a seeming blood-lust over political disagreements....it absolutely is and if you don't like it brought up, you shouldn't have told an entire messageboard that you believe in hitting your wife as a viable method.

I have a blood-lust period, GT. Doesn't matter if it's politics, sports, philosophy, lifestyle. etc... My temper is well known by those around me and they generally prefer to avoid me when it's up.

Discipline is a necessary part of life. We all have those we must answer to at the end of the day, for better or worse.

]It's relative to bring up the brain-state of a person with a seeming blood-lust over political disagreements....it absolutely is and if you don't like it brought up, you shouldn't have told an entire messageboard that you believe in hitting your wife as a viable method.

I have a blood-lust period, GT. Doesn't matter if it's politics, sports, philosophy, lifestyle. etc... My temper is well known by those around me and they generally prefer to avoid me when it's up.

Discipline is a necessary part of life. We all have those we must answer to at the end of the day, for better or worse.
Those with a blood lust don't speak from any position of authority on how society behaves and should function. Good luck in your future message-board warrioring, dude.

Those with a blood lust don't speak from any position of authority on how society behaves and should function.

LOL. It is ONLY those who are willing to shed blood who are worthy of Leadership. Pacifism has always been a losing position. Ask the monks on the church at Lindisfarna, England back in the early 8th Century just how it worked for them when the first Danish raiding party showed up at the monetary.

Those with a blood lust don't speak from any position of authority on how society behaves and should function.

LOL. It is ONLY those who are willing to shed blood who are worthy of Leadership. Pacifism has always been a losing position. Ask the monks on the church at Lindisfarna, England back in the early 8th Century just how it worked for them when the first Danish raiding party showed up at the monetary.
Who said you're willing to shed blood?

Your keyboard did. That's not very convincing.

we are gonna show the old guard something new and we're gonna fight together for the good of all!

we are gonna show the old guard something new and we're gonna fight together for the good of all!

LOL. You kids can't figure out what gender you are or go more than 24 hours without your weed and Starbucks. I have absolutely no fear of you nitwits. The instant one of you gets truly hurt the others will be screaming for your Safe Space and wetting yourselves.

LOL. You kids can't figure out what gender you are or go more than 24 hours without your weed and Starbucks. I have absolutely no fear of you nitwits. The instant one of you gets truly hurt the others will be screaming for your Safe Space and wetting yourselves.

NO MORE SILENCE! END GUN VIOLENCE!

PS. Coffee is actually good for you. we need to be alert in the Trump era!

Last edited:

Exactly. NO MORE SILENCE against Socislist wastes of flesh and oxygen who have more in common with Josef Stalin and Karl Marx than Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. They call themselves Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, etc... They need to be permanently removed from Society at all cost and with all due haste.

Exactly. NO MORE SILENCE against Socislist wastes of flesh and oxygen who have more in common with Josef Stalin and Karl Marx than Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. They call themselves Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, etc... They need to be permanently removed from Society at all cost and with all due haste.

now you're Thomas Jefferson. lolz

now you're Thomas Jefferson. lolz
More like an equal mix of Josef Stalin and PeeWee Herman.

4 million Americans turn 18 this year!

I can imagine all of the old conservative men in office getting a cold sweat!

we lose 8 children to gun violence every day. if we losed them due to a virus, we would mobilize teams of doctors and move heaven and earth. but not with gun violence

fuck the NRA! Fuck Dana Loesch! fuck Kyle Kashuv! Fuck Wayne LaPierre! Fuck Trump!

IT'S OUR TIME NOW!

39E60112-6236-4F7B-839D-AC7C23611BA5.jpeg

Forum List

Back