They Called Ohio

Guess 47% of the country said "Hey, Mitt, you SHOULD worry about us"

Its over boys. Barack Obama will continue as our president.

Now...we all have two choices:

1) Bitch, whine, cry, file lawsuits, blame Obama for all our ills.

OR

2) STFU, pay your taxes, get a hotter girlfriend, buy your dog some chew toys, and cheer on my Atlanta Falcons to a Super Bowl

I'll choose 2.

Never put much faith in the government. Certainly not going to change that now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M]Kool & The Gang - Celebration - YouTube[/ame]

Well there is a chance both dems and reps are f***ed (the house of representatives & senate), yey for the 2 party system!

And then there s another thing that may be a bit disgusting if you think about it: 6 billion dollars paid for an election that changed NOTHING, couldn't those 6 billion dollars be better spend? I bet 6 billion $ could give a big taxcut, help victims of the storm, ...

I kinda love elections where 1 party wins, but it seems like there is a big chance that both parties will lose this election. Not having clear results of elections creates one of the worst ways of goverment there is I think

Last edited:
Yep It's Over. And were all fucked because nothing is going to change.

HA!
If the Dems hold the Senate, and it looks like they will, they will change the filibuster rules. What that means is lots-o-stuff can be passed via reconciliation --- that's a lot of change dude/dudette.

HA!
If the Dems hold the Senate, and it looks like they will, they will change the filibuster rules. What that means is lots-o-stuff can be passed via reconciliation --- that's a lot of change dude/dudette.

That would be a bad idea. The R's still hold the reps and if they have no fillibuster in the senate, they are just going to stop things there. Nothing gained for the dems but when they loose the senate (and at some point they will) it will be bad. Bad for all of us.

HA!

That would be a bad idea. The R's still hold the reps and if they have no fillibuster in the senate, they are just going to stop things there. Nothing gained for the dems but when they loose the senate (and at some point they will) it will be bad. Bad for all of us.

I don't think the Dems are talking about eliminating the filibuster, they're talking about changing it -- remains to be seen what gets negotiated but-----but even if they did eliminate the filibuster, Senate rules are voted on every 2 years.

Forum List

Back