“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Get this through your thick head pal. What you claim and what I claim dont matter. All that matters is what happens in those courtrooms. You want to try him on this message board, which is meaningless, because there is no judge to shut your lying mouth hole for you. You're never going to get what you want.
0-12

Okay fuckup leo.

How about this one in the document's indictment.

• 18 USC § 2071, which bars the concealment, removal, or mutilation generally of government records. Conviction on this count carries a maximum penalty of three years and disqualification from holding public office.

or this one fuckup leo

• 18 USC § 1519, which prohibits the destruction, alteration, or falsification of records "with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter" within the jurisdiction of federal agencies or departments. Conviction on this count carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.

Yep! That lowlife SOB will just open the prison gates for all of his troops!
1694478430367.png

I didn't get that memo. Got a link?
Nah. Just funning ya! I know you're lying!😂
Just go to Google and type in Jan 6er. You'll get all the Democrat talking points you can handle and the story of how horrendous Jan 6 was. Even though most of the vidoes show no such violence, idiot.

Last edited:
Just go to Google and type in Jan 6er. You'll get all the Democrat talking points you can handle and the story of how horrendous Jan 6 was. Even though most of the vidoes show no such violence, idiot.
Dude, I watched it live! There was plenty of violence caused by idiots that think exactly like you! I don't need talking points from anyone to mock your stupid ass! Now continue lying so I can get some more laughs!

Dude, I watched it live! There was plenty of violence caused by idiots that think exactly like you! I don't need talking points from anyone to mock your stupid ass! Now continue lying so I can get some more laughs!
And again you're a weak kneed bitch if you think what the lying media claimed happened and ignore BLM insurrections and the terrorist group antifa

And again you're a weak kneed bitch if you think what the lying media claimed happened and ignore BLM insurrections and the terrorist group antifa
And here we have the stupidest SOB on the forum spewing his Tucker-inspired talking points while not realizing what a hypocrite he is!

And here we have the stupidest SOB on the forum spewing his Tucker-inspired talking points while not realizing what a hypocrite he is!
No bitch that would be every leftists on this forum is very ignorant.
Stupid you have a hard time comprehending what has been written. If you actually read what I wrote and comprehended it you'll realize nothing in it was hypocritical

Jan 6th was mostly peaceful.

As opposed to:

Forum List

Back