They are not coming for your guns, until they do.

I'm right here in Texas..... waiting for Beta to come take my guns... just grab the barrel Beta.... there you go son..... now hang on tight....

The right wing always needs a boogeyman. I remember all those insane posts how Eric Holder was coming for your guns.
Eric Holder is under your bed!
Eric Holder is coming for your guns! Hide your wives, your daughters, but more importantly hide your Smith and Wesson!

‘yeah..now it’s Beto.

I can’t stop laughing.

And these assholes who are coming for your guns are protected by????

GUNS.

FUCK THEM ALL IN THE CABOOSE......TWICE,

by the time ANYONE amends the constitution you old farts will be taking dirt naps.

The right wing always needs a boogeyman. I remember all those insane posts how Eric Holder was coming for your guns.
Eric Holder is coming for your guns! Hide your wives, your daughters, but more importantly hide your Smith and Wesson!

‘yeah..now it’s Beto.

I can’t stop laughing.

dude!!!

not sure if you heard but holder isnt in office anymore,,,,

please try and keep up,,,

‘yeah..now it’s Beto.

I can’t stop laughing.

dude!!!

I think you need to reread my post.

‘yeah..now it’s Beto.

I can’t stop laughing.

dude!!!

:aug08_031:

‘yeah..now it’s Beto.

I can’t stop laughing.

dude!!!

I think you need to reread my post.
your right,,,
but that makes it worse since he openly admitted he would and you act like he didnt,,,

‘yeah..now it’s Beto.

I can’t stop laughing.

They changed their tactic........they now allow the states and local cities and towns to create and pass the laws...then they use democrat party judges on the appeals courts to declare them Constitutional.....this way, they didn't have to risk their majorities in Congress when they were trying to protect obamacare......

Also, eric holder, under the orders of President obama, allowed thousands of guns to be sold to drug cartels in Mexico....and no, it wasn't the Bush era program......that was Wide Reciever and it was ended when they lost track of 3 rifles......Fast and Furious under Holder allowed thousands of guns to go missing.......in order to restart the gun control push...

‘yeah..now it’s Beto.

I can’t stop laughing.
We ain't hiding any guns. They come, they'll get resisted.

‘yeah..now it’s Beto.

I can’t stop laughing.
So he was just joking when he stated the police would show up at your door if you didn't turn over your firearms ?

Forum List

Back