Conversion Therapy For Minors To Be Banned In Virginia

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...um=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most

Virginia will become the 20th state — and the first in the South — to outlaw the therapy, a widely discredited practice that purports to change a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity. Critics say it is traumatic for patients and has led to suicides.

The ban, which takes effect July 1, will not apply to adults who choose the therapy for themselves.

Praise Jesus!

It would be more equal if 50% of people transitioned.

After all, we should expect the distribution of sexes is random and has nothing to do with the body one is born in.

As with the democrat proposal of castrating all men, sex changes should be mandated until the egalitarian equilibrium is reached.

So the state is supreme over parents. Congratulations.
Parents like that should be taken out and shot.
Why not have the state shoot them? You're already on the way, taking away their parental rights. Go all the way and shoot them.
Should parents be allowed to shoot their kids?

:desk:

If the mother is allow to abort the child while in the womb and in some case should be allowed after birth then why the hell not allow the mother the right to shoot the little snot monster or at least put them through conversion therapy!?!:19:

For me I have no issue with what the State of Virginia and it voting population want as long as it is Constitutional...:3:

Why not have the state shoot them? You're already on the way, taking away their parental rights. Go all the way and shoot them.

If the mother is allow to abort the child while in the womb and in some case should be allowed after birth then why the hell not allow the mother the right to shoot the little snot monster or at least put them through conversion therapy!?!:19:

For me I have no issue with what the State of Virginia and it voting population want as long as it is Constitutional...:3:
Well it just so happens I believe the state should ban abortion, too.

It's mental abuse
Says you.

Maybe the parents should decide what's best for their children.

Well then Sir you would not have any issue then if a Parent wanted to Marry their minor off to someone that is in their adulthood now would you?

Before you get upset it is the parent choice...

Yes, sometimes Parents are wrong and no the Parent should not be allow to put a child into Conversion Therapy until they have been through it themselves so they know what they are subjecting their child through...

Well it just so happens I believe the state should ban abortion, too.

Whhhhaaaatttt?

No, on banning abortion if the first trimester but after that let the people decide...

It's mental abuse
Says you.

Maybe the parents should decide what's best for their children.
What if the parents decide shooting their children is best?
Says the pro-abort.
I assume you are ok with parents manioulatinh5 their children into thinking they are the opposite sex and biology got it wrong?
Shove a few hormones down their 7 year olds throat?

Forum List

Back