They are eating their own...

Did you just advocate me to be raped?
No. Not at all. That’s not funny and I would never wish that on a woman (unlike the left who wishes that on conservative women all the time).

But you did help mold the Gaystapo and now they are turning on you like a rapid dog. They consider you “transphobic” if you refuse to have sex with a man masquerading as a “woman”. As a lesbian - you are fully expected to engage in sex with that thing by your Gaystapo or risk being labeled a “bigot”.

I literally cannot wait until Seawytch is either forced to take a heaping helping of the penis she abhors or face having her life ruined by the Gaystapo she helped create.
What are you obsessing about tonight and why drag me into it?
Why “drag” you into it? Because you’ve spent a long time applauding the Gaystapo. Cheering them on. Defending them. And now they are about to turn on you like a rapid dog. They consider you “transphobic” if you refuse to have sex with a man masquerading as a “woman”. As a lesbian - you are fully expected to engage in sex with that thing by your Gaystapo or risk being labeled a “bigot”.

How are you going to get a job (or keep your existing job) out there in California when the Gaystapo is “doxing” you as a “transphobic” bigot?

Why do you think I abhor male genitals? I don't hate men or their penises...I'm simply not attracted to them.
Well...forgive me if I made it sound worse than I intended. But if you’re not attracted to them, one would assume that having sex with them would be a fairly awful and traumatic experience. And that’s what you are now expected to do.

No. Not at all. That’s not funny and I would never wish that on a woman (unlike the left who wishes that on conservative women all the time).

But you did help mold the Gaystapo and now they are turning on you like a rapid dog. They consider you “transphobic” if you refuse to have sex with a man masquerading as a “woman”. As a lesbian - you are fully expected to engage in sex with that thing by your Gaystapo or risk being labeled a “bigot”.

Yeah, Rotty, ya kinda did. Having a penis forced on someone is rape. You stated you would be delighted to see a penis "forced" on me. You basically said that you would love to see me raped.

The left has never been as blindly loyal to each other as the right is.

Why do you think I abhor male genitals? I don't hate men or their penises...I'm simply not attracted to them.
Well...forgive me if I made it sound worse than I intended. But if you’re not attracted to them, one would assume that having sex with them would be a fairly awful and traumatic experience. And that’s what you are now expected to do.

No, little puppy. As usual your bullshit sites have your panties in a twist over nothing. The guy said he'd never knowingly kiss any trans woman not because he refused to kiss that particular trans woman. That's what got him labeled transphobic. Maybe he is or maybe it's simply a preference for him. I really don't care much either way.

Of course you would assume that. Everything you know about gay people comes from 1950s pulp fiction.

il_570xN.859900293_bk07.jpg

Go out and meet some IRL.

Yeah, Rotty, ya kinda did. Having a penis forced on someone is rape. You stated you would be delighted to see a penis "forced" on me. You basically said that you would love to see me raped.
No, wytchy, I really didn’t. I specifically said “or”. Don’t try to change the subject because the Gaystapo that you helped create is now turning on you.

No, wytchy, I really didn’t. I specifically said “or”. Don’t try to change the subject because the Gaystapo that you helped create is now turning on you.

Puppy, What on earth are you even talking about? Because some guy got labeled transphobic for saying he’d never kiss a trans woman I’m supposed to care? I would (and have) kissed a trans woman. I do it every time I see her. She’s my ex bosses wife. She doesn’t have a penis though. Sorry to burst your weird fantasy bubble.

It's a natural progression, they never run out of enemies because they literally hate everyone

I love it! As the left continues to be more and more extreme, they continue to eat their own. Now, self-professed Van Jones is chastising Kim Kardashian for meeting with President Trump and actually achieving her objective of getting a presidential pardon for a woman.

Think about that for a moment. The left is so radical and so partisan, that they can't even tolerate one of their own actually having a political meeting with the President of the United States even when it actually achieves the objective that they set out to achieve.

Keep it up lefties! I love how you are driving people in droves to the right!!!

Kim Kardashian fires back at critics of her Trump visit – here’s what she said

I cannot thank the left enough. As they continue to go further and further left (which includes fascism, violence, etc.) they continue to push more and more Americans to the right. The future is very bright for conservatives so long as we don't nominate and/or elect corrupt individuals who will bring scandals to their public office.
“You ask for a contribution, but the Democratic Party — which I am a lifelong member of — is currently betraying the ideals that our party once stood for: American values.

“Senator Schumer, as a fellow Democrat, I ask you to work to restore sanity and honestly to our party so that I can feel good about supporting it fully. Until then, I’m afraid the Republicans have my support.”
The left has lost every true American. They have lost the working man. They have lost the Kennedy-era Democrats. All they have are the marxist/fascists in academia. The people who have never been in the real world and spend all day theorizing about "economic equality" because they don't understand how the real world works.

Longtime NY Dem slams Schumer, defends Trump: ‘Republicans have my support’

Forum List

Back