They are eating their own...

This is just fantastic. The left has become so violent and extreme, that they are brutally assaulting themselves for not being fascist enough.
Progressive Bernie Sanders supporter Paul Welch showed up at a Portland, Oregon, rally on Aug. 4 to demonstrate his liberal political leanings — but he left with a busted head after Antifa protesters attacked him. It was all because he dared to carry an American flag
Hopefully this opened up the eyes of this Sanders supporter and turns him into a constitutional conservative. He’s already showing reverence for the American flag. That means the left won’t tolerate him. He might as well join the right. :laugh:

Antifa assault liberal Bernie Sanders supporter who dared to carry ‘fascist’ US flag at protest

Last edited:
Batwoman was never gay until now.

Incorrect. Batwoman has been a Jewish lesbian since 2006.
Really? How tragic.

While that fact may be causing YOU trauma, it's making DC Comics money.
I highly doubt that. I don't imagine there are too many queers rushing out to get the latest comic because Batwoman was suddenly reimagined as a homosexual. This is just DC Comics trying to avoid the "boycott" pr by the Gaystapo. Nothing more.

Really? How tragic.

While that fact may be causing YOU trauma, it's making DC Comics money.
I highly doubt that. I don't imagine there are too many queers rushing out to get the latest comic because Batwoman was suddenly reimagined as a homosexual. This is just DC Comics trying to avoid the "boycott" pr by the Gaystapo. Nothing more.

You aren't the brightest bulb on the string are you? You actually posted an article about the launching of the TV show on the CW channel. Honestly...:rolleyes:

One problem with that. Batwoman has been around since like the 1940's or some shit. Why the need to suddenly make her gay in the past decade or so? Oh yeah...out of touch "social justice warriors".

We're you upset when they made the Green Lantern gay? Why can't gay kids have heroes too? You heterosexuals gotta monopolize everything?

0am06es9wip3kroa1vtg_400x400.jpeg

We're you upset when they made the Green Lantern gay?
Considering this is literally the first I’m hearing of it, I can’t say that I “was” upset.
Why can't gay kids have heroes too? You heterosexuals gotta monopolize everything?
They can. Create your own. Don’t take existing characters and reimagine them. That’s just idiotic.

It's called modernisation. Makes them more like people today in America. Not all white, not all men and not all straight. Get over it.

It's called modernisation. Makes them more like people today in America. Not all white, not all men and not all straight. Get over it.
1. America was never “all white”, never “all men”, never “all straight”. Never. Your revisionist history is disturbing.

2. Again, if you want to “modernize” then create your own homosexual superheroes. Don’t reimagine history (like you’re attempting to do with the U.S.).

When we landed in America, there were already “red” Native Americans. It didn’t take us long to bring black slaves over. We brought women with us, the Native Americans had women, and the black slaves included as many women as men. And homosexuality is as old as the Bible.

So literally everything you just stated was typical left-wing 100% bullshit. I don’t understand why the left is incapable of accepting reality. I really don’t.

1. America was never “all white”, never “all men”, never “all straight”. Never. Your revisionist history is disturbing.

2. Again, if you want to “modernize” then create your own homosexual superheroes. Don’t reimagine history (like you’re attempting to do with the U.S.).
The snowflakes believe they can "modernize" history by writing the white man out of most of it. If you read a modern history text, you'll see maybe one paragraph about George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and the Revolution. You'll see chapter after chapter about Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Segregation and the Civil rights movement. You would never know that Woodrow Wilson was a hardcore racist who reintroduced segregation into the military. You would never know the George Wallace was a Democrat.

Well maybe we should cut them some slack............Let's ask this one if he is willing to stop the BS.
d98fd2eb70ee5ed30d787e7d64babe7a.jpg

The snowflakes believe they can "modernize" history by writing the white man out of most of it.
It’s unbelievable. There were Native Americans here from the time this nation was founded. African-Americans were brought over fairly quickly. Women came over WITH men on the Mayflower. And homosexuals have existed from the beginning of time. For her to pretend otherwise is a special kind of idiotic revisionist history.

Forum List

Back