These sickos need a place in hell right next to Utility Company execs & Trail Attnys

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Was the fetus aborted? Or was it the result of a miscariage? Questions which dmp's post conveniently ignore.

Just to elaborate on my previous answer: The passage quoted above is just plain stupid, considering it's a drawing. Was the fetus aborted? which one? the imaginary one in the artist's head as he drew?

And to address your specific questions, had this actually been a real procedure mind you, "was the fetus aborted?" is a question you would ask if you just really didn't understand that the drawings were presented in the order in which they appear in the actual procedure, expressing a continuity of applied action and intent that I would characterize as an abortion, definitely not a misscarriage. I've never heard of a miscarriage where a doctor reaches in and pulls the baby by it's leg into an unnatural killing position. Have you? Is that a miscarriage?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Just to elaborate on my previous answer: The passage quoted above is just plain stupid, condering it's a drawing. Was the fetus aborted? which one? the imaginary one in the artist's head as he drew?

And to address your specific questions, had this actually been a real procedure mind you, "was the fetus aborted?" is a question you would ask if you just really didn't understand that the drawings were presented in the order in which they appear in the actual procedure, expressing a continuity of applied action and intent that I would characterize as an abortion, definitely not a misscarriage. I've never heard of a miscarriage where a doctor reaches in and pulls the baby by it's leg into an unnatural killing position. Have you? Is that a miscarriage?

He's talking about the REAL photo of the baby-in-a-bucket.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

...If you haven't been following the debate closely, it's easy to walk away with the impression that the "delivery" is a nearly full-term birth, as the bill's name implies. It's easy to say yes when a pollster asks you whether you favor a "law to make it illegal to perform a specific abortion procedure conducted in the last six months of pregnancy known as 'partial-birth abortion,' except in cases necessary to save the life of the mother." That's the question the Gallup organization asked in January. Based on responses to that question, USA Today reports this morning that the poll "showed that 70% of Americans back the ban."

I'd like to know how many of the people who answered that question understood exactly what they were being asked about.</blockquote>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Thank you. You have just cited a textbook example of the fundamental arrogance inherent in liberalism. We're all a bunch of stupidasses who don't know how to think because we've been brainwashed by the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. That's why it's up to liberals, as our betters, to explain to us what we just heard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE:
I'm no fan of second trimester abortions either. But to classify dilation and extraction as a "partial birth" is a canard.
/QUOTE]
*"Dilation and extraction". How pretty! Liberals tend to get hung up on terminology. Words like, "delivery", "partial-birth", and, indeed, "liberal", send them into a snit. I can relate. I resent terms like, "fat", and "balding". Can't we find some pretty way to say those things?

Okay, to hell with it. Let's use neither "dilation and extraction" or "partial-birth". Let's just call it [/I]puncturing the skull of a living human being with scissors, forcing the blades apart to rip a large, blood-gushing hole, then sticking a vaccuum hose into the hole in order to suck the baby's brain out until his skull collapses in on itself, thereby ensuring that what is delivered is a corpse and abortionist & mother escape criminal charges of infanticide.[/I]

There. Isn't that better?

BTW, you haven't answered my questions.

Forum List

Back