These OWS Kids Are Not Only Making Me Proud, They Are Making History

Christ, you don't even realize he was mocking you, ya' pompous lil' sissy!

Look Susie, I'm just f-ing with you guys and getting a few laughs. Do you really think anyone takes what you, Oddball, Frank or the TrailerParkGirl have to say seriously? You guys are too weak to discuss issues. No big deal. 90% of the people here almost never discuss issues. This is a place where a thread starts out with something like:
"Gramm-Leach-Bliley should be repealed."
And the replies that follow are about as intelligent as those posted by you guys in this thread. Does anyone discuss Gramm-Leach? Nah. That would take intellect and the balls to risk being right or wrong.
So both Libs and Conservs begin thumping their chest and engage in nothing but petty insults pretty quickly. Nothing worth taking seriously. After enough of it, yeah, I'm gonna poke fun at you guys because you're weak on issues, have nothing of substance to say and do nothing what's in red below or Cut & Run like cowards when faced with direct questions or issues. What? You thought your posts are more than entertainment? Now THAT's funny! :lol:
Yeah, ok?

You think you're getting laughs?

I've been laughing at your pompous ass since you've joined this board, slapdick.

You don't debate or discuss issues, sweepea, you run your mouth like you're an expert on every subject, that only your opinion matters, and then run off back to mommy's basement, to no doubt celebrate like you just won some great victory.

True story, Penelope!

You're a fucking cartoon, nothing more!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're kinda like that MarcAtl clown........Asks for proof, gets proof, makes a claim as if it's true, is asked to provide proof of claim, and runs off never to be seen on the thread again.

He's a dimwitted and sanctimonious prick who, for whatever reason no one can figure, thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

Truth is, he appears to have the IQ of a houseplant and the reasoning abilities of a 5 year old.

Yea, because the US Government is exactly like those in Egypt, Syria, etc. What a crock of shit.

Well, they don't go around shooting people....but other than that, the US would have one of the most crappiest political systems in the western world...

Since you don't have to live under it, that's absolutely fine. No one is forced to live in the US. Those who do not like our Constitution are always welcome to leave. We're nice like that. :eusa_angel:

My problem... I understand why those people are protesting the way they are. I honestly don't get what it is that these OWS protesters are actually protesting. Seems to me they want 'free stuff'. We can't afford for everyone to get free stuff and, like my Mom says "if you can't do it for one, then you don't do it for another"... of course, she was referring to her children. But the US Government does not exist to provide the necessities for Americans. That's just the way it is. People who don't like that can move.

However, our system - as it is supposed to be - is excellent. The problem is that it has been corrupted... and has been for decades. The TEA Parties were right. Kick 'em all out.

Of course they can leave. Never said they couldn't. Just making an observation.

The first two sentences of your last paragraph are on the money and what I am talking about...

BTW, I think you'll find both the Tea party and OWS want corrupt politicos kicked out....

And if you look past the sound bites; and the people the media deliberately target for good sound bites; the people who want the free stuff are on the fringe. What the original OWS wanted - and still want on Wall St -is accountability. Not too much to ask IMO.

Conservatives and their pundits picking out the kooks as the norm, are playing right into Wall St's hands, and gives the neocon whackjobs talking points.

And the beat goes on...

Last edited:
Christ, you don't even realize he was mocking you, ya' pompous lil' sissy!

Look Susie, I'm just f-ing with you guys and getting a few laughs. Do you really think anyone takes what you, Oddball, Frank or the TrailerParkGirl have to say seriously? You guys are too weak to discuss issues. No big deal. 90% of the people here almost never discuss issues. This is a place where a thread starts out with something like:
And the replies that follow are about as intelligent as those posted by you guys in this thread. Does anyone discuss Gramm-Leach? Nah. That would take intellect and the balls to risk being right or wrong.
So both Libs and Conservs begin thumping their chest and engage in nothing but petty insults pretty quickly. Nothing worth taking seriously. After enough of it, yeah, I'm gonna poke fun at you guys because you're weak on issues, have nothing of substance to say and do nothing what's in red below or Cut & Run like cowards when faced with direct questions or issues. What? You thought your posts are more than entertainment? Now THAT's funny! :lol:
Yeah, ok?

I've been laughing at your pompous ass since you've joined this board, slapdick.

You don't debate or discuss issues, sweepea, you run your mouth like you're an expert on every subject, that only your opinion matters, and then run off back to mommy's basement, to no doubt celebrate like you just won some great victory.

True story, Penelope!

You're kinda like that MarcAtl clown........Asks for proof, gets proof, makes a claim as if it's true, is asked to provide proof of claim, and runs off never to be seen on the thread again.

Hmmm. Still nothing on any of the issues? Okay screwing around with you guys after you started in with your petty insults and bs was fun for a while. So let's see who is full of sh1t and who walks like a man, shall we?

I am an Occupier. I exist. I own a business. I have a family. And I won't dodge or change the subject on any issue you want to discuss.

One of the main issues of OWS is Public Financing of Elections in order to reduce the influence of Corps and Unions. I'm happy to discuss this issue. Crusader Frank or Oddball? Nah. Weaklings. You? Maybe. We'll see.

Take a poke at that one. Or challenge me on ANY political issue that you think Occupiers are against / for.

Bring it.

Or continue what you've done and prove me right.

I am an Occupier. I won't dodge or change the subject on any issue you want to discuss.

Take a poke at that one. Or challenge me on ANY political issue that you think Occupiers are against for.

where can we find a statement of the positions of the majority of OWS GA's as you indicated earlier in this thread ?

The first ammendment in action. The most patriotic thing you can do is protect the first amendment. We praise the courage of lone rebels in foreign lands while mocking and chastising those who express themselves here.

Yea, because the US Government is exactly like those in Egypt, Syria, etc. What a crock of shit.

I am not a linear thinker as you are, I see the freedom to express without fear of retribution and tend to wax poetic. To your point, the USA is not like Egypt or Syria for exactly the reason I am praising, because the USA prides itself on the right of self-expression. Sometimes we see the expression strong and mighty and at times revolting, but it is expressed freely.

So, I am sorry to say I disagree. My post is not a crock of shit.

Like you, I value the First Amendment. However, your right to free speech does not give you the right to affect the livelihood of others. They too have the same rights as you... including the right to conduct their lives without being subjected to the kind of abuse that we have seen from the OWS protesters. Again, other than 'free stuff' - which we cannot afford - what is it that they want? I'm all for protesting, love free speech - even to the point that I will defend the right of our resident racists to speak. But when your free speech is costing other people their jobs, then you are overstepping the bounds of moral decency. Do it by all means... but don't expect the country to support it.

Yeah, ok?

True story, Penelope!

He's a dimwitted and sanctimonious prick who, for whatever reason no one can figure, thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

Truth is, he appears to have the IQ of a houseplant and the reasoning abilities of a 5 year old.

agree

What issue are you intellectually discussing in this post?

Because it sure as hell has nothing to do with the OWS protestors.

At least the hippies have the balls to put them selves on the front line to handle the "issues".
All I see in your post is the same insults and chest-thumping you're accusing other posters of.

:cuckoo:

When the police tell you to disperse you disperse or get sprayed. As I understand it the kids were protesting tuition increases. I have no pity for CA college kids used to getting free college. College is expensive and we all pay our own way. CA is $30b in the hole and needs to start clamping down. The OWS clowns need to buy a clue.

Yeah....you got exactly what they need. Dontcha?

gun%20shot%20photo.jpg

Not sure why, but this person got butthurt by my response. However, seemed perfectly OK with the insinuation of more violence against the OWSers.

California Girl said:
Hi, you have received -1118 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

Note: This is an automated message.

Interesting, isn't it?
Another RW palooka joining in on the fun...
Oddball said:
Hi, you have received -666 reputation points from Oddball.

Comment:
whiner

Regards,
Oddball

If the OWS kids are making you proud than it obviously doesn't take very much to make you proud. I'd say you have pretty low standards.

gun%20shot%20photo.jpg

Not sure why, but this person got butthurt by my response. However, seemed perfectly OK with the insinuation of more violence against the OWSers.

Interesting, isn't it?
Oddball said:

Comment:
whiner

Regards,
Oddball

A double shot of whine, hunh??

:lol:

gun%20shot%20photo.jpg

Interesting, isn't it?
Oddball said:

Comment:
whiner

Regards,
Oddball

And another one...
Wicked Jester said:
Hi, you have received -249 reputation points from Wicked Jester.

Comment:
For whining about being negged....You\'re welcome!

Regards,
Wicked Jester

Yeah, ok?

True story, Penelope!

Hmmm. Still nothing on any of the issues? Okay screwing around with you guys after you started in with your petty insults and bs was fun for a while. So let's see who is full of sh1t and who walks like a man, shall we?

I am an Occupier. I exist. I own a business. I have a family. And I won't dodge or change the subject on any issue you want to discuss.

One of the main issues of OWS is Public Financing of Elections in order to reduce the influence of Corps and Unions. I'm happy to discuss this issue. Crusader Frank or Oddball? Nah. Weaklings. You? Maybe. We'll see.

Take a poke at that one. Or challenge me on ANY political issue that you think Occupiers are against / for.

Bring it.

we should have public financing of elections just as soon as Congress is no longer allowed to tax or spend.

Deal?

Bring it.

Right...Let's let the District of Criminals politicians and/or their designated toady bureaucrats decide which candidates are worthy of receiving funding and which are not....As sure a way as any to make certain the the Demopublicratican Party maintains their monopoly in perpetuity.

Damn, are you a sucker....How the hell did you manage to build an allegedly successful business by being such a rube?

Last edited:
Yeah, ok?

True story, Penelope!

Bring it.

LMAO!

That's pretty much been a constant running theme among all voters for years.......The OWS loons haven't latched onto anything new.

Unfortunately for those lunatics, their main goal is socialism to the core. And don't even try and deny it.......Their own words, their own mish mash of their so-called leaders own words have made that abundently clear........Their claims of being against Wall Street, unions and corp influence on elections is nothing more then a smokescreen, to try and present a facade of legitimicy to their bullshit "movement".

And one thing is for damn sure. It's a failed movement, their support has dwindled. It began dwindling the minute they started with their rudeness, destruction, criminality, provoking of Law Enforcement, stepping on of the rights of their fellow citizens, and of course abject violence.

You can sit there and cackle on about how it's just a few bad apples, when in reality, it's the whole damn movement.......Polling of those in the movement shows over 90% are planning on, or will engage in civil disobedience...That equals violence and destruction. It equals shitting all over their fellow citizens rights.......35+% say they will engage in abject violence in support of their cause......No way in hell can you get away with claiming it's just a few. Facts of what has been going on clearly nullifies that crock o' shit claim.

And now, AP reports that the cost to the taxpayers to clean up after, and police those lunatics is above 15 million nationwide.....They claim to be for the so-called 99%, while they are reaming the 99% right up the ass.......It's a friggin' joke, nothing more!

Last edited:
When the police tell you to disperse you disperse or get sprayed. As I understand it the kids were protesting tuition increases. I have no pity for CA college kids used to getting free college. College is expensive and we all pay our own way. CA is $30b in the hole and needs to start clamping down. The OWS clowns need to buy a clue.

gun%20shot%20photo.jpg

California Girl said:
Hi, you have received -1118 reputation points from California Girl.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

Interesting, isn't it?

Mr. ButtHurt is on a roll!

Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -430 reputation points from Dr.House.

Comment:
Whine about this one too...:thup:

Regards,
Dr.House

:lol:

Forum List

Back