These OWS Kids Are Not Only Making Me Proud, They Are Making History

@topic They are making history, and oh boy are the haters going to hate them for it. They are going to make every politician publicly choose between the people and the billionaires.

Who should they turn to? The Republicans?

You mean those same people who are calling them filth, stinky, lazy, unpatriotic, unAmerican, telling them to go take bathes and telling their Smitherses to release the hounds on them?

Is that how it should go in your mind?

It's so amazing those who stand up and idolize the OWS movement are the very same ones who called the T-Party movement protestors unPatriotic, racist, haters, terrorists, astroturf, etc.

My how much the pied piper has changed under the same administration!

That's the funny part - the same fucks out there right now getting fed and paid and clothed and the evil dicks in the media that support them were the same ones calling the TEA Party paid astroturf...

Fuck them...

Here's a shocker, I support the Tea Party AND OWS.

Do you guys realize we are watching history being made?

That video of Friday's atrocious brutality of the police by Pepper Spraying these unarmed, unviolent student protestors.

The kids didn't panic, they didn't riot, they simply huddled together in solidarity and braced for the worse. The full-on BRUTALITY by the Powers That Be gone wild.

None of them left rank. This is truly like watching the Civil Rights Movement. No other movement in recent history has made me feel that way.

If America's future belongs to those patriotic kids, then America's in good hands.

:clap2:
I support their right to protest. But in my opinion they do not have a clue what they are protesting.. If they really wanted to go after the thugs they would go to D.C.

It's not that they don't have a clue what they're protesting. It's that the MSM and RW media focus on the ones who don't. Or who have the wildest and most radical ideas possible. Makes better tv and ConservaRepubs eat it up.
Want proof? A guy took a dump two months ago and Conservs can't talk about anything else.
So while the Home Occupiers now outnumber the tent Occupiers by a large degree, Conservatives don't WANT to know what they are protesting or what their political views are.
The proof of this is found in your post and those of The T, Mr. Dick, Jester, Gramps etc...
While several specific issues have been discussed, cited right here in this thread, all you guys are saying "They don't have any specific positions or issues." and similar such nonsense.
However, if you just scroll up a bit to my last post (you know, the one with all the Occupy Positions on Political Issues and Specifically What We Would Change), that might save some time.
Instead of blindly trusting the MSM you usually demonize, why not come directly to the source and we can discuss the issues intelligently? I've been to lots of both Tea Party and Occupy Meetings and Rallies. I am a Home Occupier (we now outnumber those in the tents) and have been featured and cited on most of the OWS sites.
I assure you that I won't label you or tell you what your beliefs are or even insult you (unless insulted first - I don't start the petty insults because I'm strong enough on issues not to have to - but I do return fire).
So. Anyone brave enough to discuss issues?

That video of Friday's atrocious brutality of the police by Pepper Spraying these unarmed, unviolent student protestors.

The kids didn't panic, they didn't riot, they simply huddled together in solidarity and braced for the worse. The full-on BRUTALITY by the Powers That Be gone wild.

None of them left rank. This is truly like watching the Civil Rights Movement. No other movement in recent history has made me feel that way.

If America's future belongs to those patriotic kids, then America's in good hands.

I support their right to protest. But in my opinion they do not have a clue what they are protesting.. If they really wanted to go after the thugs they would go to D.C.

It's not that they don't have a clue what they're protesting. It's that the MSM and RW media focus on the ones who don't. Or who have the wildest and most radical ideas possible. Makes better tv and ConservaRepubs eat it up.
Want proof? A guy took a dump two months ago and Conservs can't talk about anything else.
So while the Home Occupiers now outnumber the tent Occupiers by a large degree, Conservatives don't WANT to know what they are protesting or what their political views are.
The proof of this is found in your post and those of The T, Mr. Dick, Jester, Gramps etc...
While several specific issues have been discussed, cited right here in this thread, all you guys are saying "They don't have any specific positions or issues." and similar such nonsense.
However, if you just scroll up a bit to my last post (you know, the one with all the Occupy Positions on Political Issues and Specifically What We Would Change), that might save some time.
Instead of blindly trusting the MSM you usually demonize, why not come directly to the source and we can discuss the issues intelligently? I've been to lots of both Tea Party and Occupy Meetings and Rallies. I am a Home Occupier (we now outnumber those in the tents) and have been featured and cited on most of the OWS sites.
I assure you that I won't label you or tell you what your beliefs are or even insult you (unless insulted first - I don't start the petty insults because I'm strong enough on issues not to have to - but I do return fire).
LMAO!

Nobody gives a shit what they are cackling on about anymore......Once they started with their rudeness, destruction, crime, violence, stepping on the rights of their fellow americans, and overall acting like a bunch o' spoiled petulent lil' children, their support by clear thinking people has gone down the fucking tubes.

And now they are threatening to show up at retailers on Black Friday, and make the lives of those simply wanting to shop for the holidays, miserable.......Once that happens, and it undoubtedly will, you can kiss that whiney movement goodbye, once and for all.

So, the reports of thefts, vandalism, destruction of property, sexual assaults, arson, outbreaks of lice, venereal diseases, scabies and "Zucotti lung" are just a big fat media conspiracy?

They *claim* that they're protesting some of the same things that the TEA party set has protested...Trouble being that their actions dictate that they're merely a bunch of useful idiot rabble, bitching and moaning about the same old crap that know-it-all college boy dilettantes have been bellyaching about since at least the '60s. ...Hell, the people behind the movement had to tell the rest of the looters and Marxist freaks to quit posting demands, because it was making them look like the loony moonbats that the bulk of them are.

Home occupier?

Is that like the people who rode their carriages out to watch civil war battles?

No ... seriously ... I'm one who doesn't understand what the occupiers want. And "home occupier" really does sound a little funny. But I'd still love to hear you tell me how I'm wrong and what it is you're hoping to get in the short, medium and long run.

Oh I'm supposed to scroll up some? How far? Could you link to the post at least? There's so much noise it's easy to miss the meat.

Last edited:
Grandpappy must be proud, after 40 years there are politically active young people to hate and demonize again. The culture wars had been getting stale the last few years but the hippies are finally back and lord do they love to hate them.

Home occupier?

Is that like the people who rode their carriages out to watch civil war battles?

No ... seriously ... I'm one who doesn't understand what the occupiers want. And "home occupier" really does a little funny. But I'd still love to hear you tell me how I'm wrong and what it is you're hoping to get in the short, medium and long run.

Oh I'm supposed to scroll up some? How far? Could you link to the post at least? There's so much noise it's easy to miss the meat.

LOL! No, we go to and participate in rallies. We just don't live in tents. We're pretty different from the original group. I don't know how to link a specific post.

Here's a link that may help: Political Platform

If you don't want to read all the Rah Rah inspirational stuff, scroll down about half a page to hit the issues. I can post other links, if you like. If you go back like, 2 pages, you'll see my links to where OWS objects to bailing our Freddie Mac, Ending the Fed and so on.

Last edited:
So, the reports of thefts, vandalism, destruction of property, sexual assaults, arson, outbreaks of lice, venereal diseases, scabies and "Zucotti lung" are just a big fat media conspiracy?

They *claim* that they're protesting some of the same things that the TEA party set has protested...Trouble being that their actions dictate that they're merely a bunch of useful idiot rabble, bitching and moaning about the same old crap that know-it-all college boy dilettantes have been bellyaching about since at least the '60s. ...Hell, the people behind the movement had to tell the rest of the looters and Marxist freaks to quit posting demands, because it was making them look like the loony moonbats that the bulk of them are.

They're like, um, protesting, like, the evilness of corporate corporations or something

I've already acknowledged that there are some real whackjobs out there (especially among the early Tent Occupiers) who have done some really bad things. Not so insecure or threatened like you little girls. What you two susies seem scared to deal with, is the growing numbers of us who don't live in homes, work in offices, own businesses and so on.
So fine, you and Jester and Crusader Frank can give each other blow jobs all day over how clever you are but thus far, neither of you have had the balls to discuss issues.
No worries! I've seen weak little pusses like you two plenty of times in plenty of places. When you're ready to man up, then cool babies! I'm here. With the specific issues. Not afraid to discuss any issues, directly and without changing the subject. Men are like that.:lol:

Last edited:
Grandpappy must be proud, after 40 years there are politically active young people to hate and demonize again. The culture wars had been getting stale the last few years but the hippies are finally back and lord do they love to hate them.
The home of hate and demonization is with the moonbat occupiers, pal.

Why is it wrong to take a stand and be heard? Would you feel better if they had guns?

They're like, um, protesting, like, the evilness of corporate corporations or something
It's about breakin' down the man, maaaaaaaan.:420:

It's about takin' down the establishment, bro!:420:

The cosmic rays are alignin' for a revolution, maaaaaaan.:420:

By the way, holmes, can I borrow your Che shirt, bro?......The pigs chucked mine in the trash when they tore down the tent, bro.:420:

Fuckin' pigs be bummin' out my revolutionary trip, maaaaaaaaaan.:420:

I've already acknowledged that there are some real whackjobs out there. Not so insecure or threatened like you little girls. What you two susies seem scared to deal with, is the growing numbers of us who don't live in homes, work in offices, own businesses and so on.
So fine, you and Jester can give each other blow jobs all day over how clever you are but thus far, neither of you have had the balls to discuss issues.
No worries! I've seen weak little pusses like you two plenty of times in plenty of places. When you're ready to man up, then cool babies! I'm here. With the specific issues. Not afraid to discuss any issues, directly and without changing the subject. Men are like that.:lol:
Fuck you, you insolent know-it-all dickhead.

I've seen the reputed "specific issues" and it's basically the same-old-same-old litany of expectations that the same politicians and kleptocrats that caused the problems, are somehow going to have a come to Jesus moment just because bloviating windbags like you make a bunch of political demands that you're in no position whatsoever to leverage.

Hell, as big a herd of cats that the Libertarian Party is, at least they can come up with a cogent and intellectually consistent platform, from issue to issue.

Last edited:

I've already acknowledged that there are some real whackjobs out there. Not so insecure or threatened like you little girls. What you two susies seem scared to deal with, is the growing numbers of us who don't live in homes, work in offices, own businesses and so on.
So fine, you and Jester can give each other blow jobs all day over how clever you are but thus far, neither of you have had the balls to discuss issues.

I've seen the reputed "specific issues" and it's basically the same-old-same-old litany of expectations that the same politicians and kleptocrats that caused the problems, are somehow going to have a come to Jesus moment just because bloviating windbags like you make a bunch of political demands that you're in no position whatsoever to leverage.

Hell, as big a herd of cats that the Libertarian Party is, at least they can come up with a cogent and intellectually consistent platform, from issue to issue.

LOL! Still a little puss who's afraid to discuss the issues head on. Run along now little weakling. Real men walk around here. We're not afraid to discuss issues.
You just keep doing as is easily predicted in red below. ;o)

I gave up on the intellectual masturbation of parsing the various and sundry shades of gray proffered by turd polishers quite some time ago....Not the least of which being founded on the ridiculously flawed premise that one of the most heavily regulated sectors of the economy is being described as self-regulating.

But don't let that stop you from declaring victory for yourself.

I gave up on the intellectual masturbation of parsing the various and sundry shades of gray proffered by turd polishers quite some time ago....Not the least of which being founded on the ridiculously flawed premise that one of the most heavily regulated sectors of the economy is being described as self-regulating.

As predicted below in red! Jeez Oddball, you don't HAVE to keep proving me right, ya know. You may now continue dodging, changing the subject and then of course, run away. So you're scared sh1tless of debating issues with me. It's okay. You're weak on issues and intellect so it's understandable. Run along now. Men walk here.:lol:

LOL! Still a little puss who's afraid to discuss the issues head on. Run along now little weakling. Real men walk around here. We're not afraid to discuss issues.
Why don't you just admit that you're a pompous lil' punk, who is no doubt a member of the "every child gets a trophy, gime gimme gimme" generation.......The same of your ilk who are out acting like a bunch of rude, destructive, vile, criminal, violent lil' petulent kids, who are doing all they can to shit all over the rights of their fellow citizens.

It isn't a fuckin' "movement"......It's a loose band of irresponsible lil' morons, nothing more.

As predicted below in red! Jeez Oddball, you don't HAVE to keep proving me right, ya know. You may now continue dodging, changing the subject and then of course, run away. So you're scared sh1tless of debating issues with me. It's okay. You're weak on issues and intellect so it's understandable. Run along now. Men walk here.:lol:
Yes, everything is all about you, isn't it?...Right up to the self-declaration of victory.

The subject is the silly reputed platform of OWS, which any halfwit can post on the interwebz and claim as THE legit platform...Especially laughable when the supposedly "unofficial" platform, that came out in the first few days of the squatting festival at Zucotti Park, practically came straight from the pages of the Communist Manifesto.

In the meantime, despite claims to the contrary, you exhibit exactly zero intellectual curiosity...Zero questioning of the premises of the planks of the turd polishing reputed platform.

But g'head and keep gazing into the mirror and telling yourself how utterly brilliant that you are.

Last edited:

Why don't you just admit that you're a pompous lil' punk, who is no doubt a member of the "every child gets a trophy, gime gimme gimme" generation.......The same of your ilk who are out acting like a bunch of rude, destructive, vile, criminal, violent lil' petulent kids, who are doing all they can to shit all over the rights of their fellow citizens.

It isn't a fuckin' "movement"......It's a loose band of irresponsible lil' morons, nothing more.

See here's the thing litte pussy boy. I'm more of a capitalist than you are. You're a pimple on my ass when it comes to capitalism. We clear the missy? Good!
So while you continue to Cut & Run from the challenge of discussing issues, I laugh at you. Cowards like you are good for that. When you grow a pair and man up enough to discuss issues, come get some. In the mean time, move along. Real men who aren't afraid of issues walk here.

Forum List

Back