These Douche Bag Professor are allowed to continue to preach their propaganda...

Everyone dies. Aren't you guilty of the same mindset that said blacks were an inferior race who weren't capable of governing themselves?

No need to answer. Yes you are.
No I'm not guilty of the same mindset. If anything Black is a superior race. Thats why nature chose homo sapiens as a Black man. I know you didnt want an answer but thats too bad.

You just proved you have the same mindset again. When did nature "choose" the black man?
When Homo Sapiens came about. Dont tell me you didnt know homo sapiens arose in Africa and was a Black man?

That doesn't prove blacks are superior. Chimpanzees are also black.
Chimpanzees turn Black. They arent born Black. They are born white. What proves the superiority if you want to take it there is that nature selected that Black skin color as superior to us being white. White is a relatively recent gene mutation. Thats why whites die of skin cancer way more than Blacks or other people of color with melanin in their skin.
As though we needed any confirmation that you are an outright racist here you are blatantly posting it.

Nice work.

Does that also explain why blacks die of heart disease and stroke (the number one cause of death here in the states) more often than white (because they are so clearly 'superior')

You are no different than shoot speeders or any of the other racist trash here on this site no matter how much better you think of yourself.

No I'm not guilty of the same mindset. If anything Black is a superior race. Thats why nature chose homo sapiens as a Black man. I know you didnt want an answer but thats too bad.

You just proved you have the same mindset again. When did nature "choose" the black man?
When Homo Sapiens came about. Dont tell me you didnt know homo sapiens arose in Africa and was a Black man?

Chimpanzees turn Black. They arent born Black. They are born white. What proves the superiority if you want to take it there is that nature selected that Black skin color as superior to us being white. White is a relatively recent gene mutation. Thats why whites die of skin cancer way more than Blacks or other people of color with melanin in their skin.
As though we needed any confirmation that you are an outright racist here you are blatantly posting it.

Nice work.

Does that also explain why blacks die of heart disease and stroke (the number one cause of death here in the states) more often than white (because they are so clearly 'superior')

You are no different than shoot speeders or any of the other racist trash here on this site no matter how much better you think of yourself.
Heart disease has nothing to do with skin cancer idiot. BTW what makes my post racist? Its a known fact that Black skin was naturally selected in humans due to skin cancer.

Nice work.

Heart disease has nothing to do with skin cancer idiot. BTW what makes my post racist? Its a known fact that Black skin was naturally selected in humans due to skin cancer.

so then intelligence was inherited too by natural selection

Nice work.

Correct. Thats why I'm smarter than you. I'm Black.

Nice work.

Is that why Africa is wallowing in poverty and disease, because black people are so smart?

Nice work.

Is that why Africa is wallowing in poverty and disease, because black people are so smart?
No. Parts of Africa are walling in poverty and disease due to white colonization and changing weather climate. Other parts are doing great. Thats why when Africans immigrate here they do better than all other demographics academically. I bet you didnt know that either did you?

Nice work.

No. Parts of Africa are walling in poverty and disease due to white colonization and changing weather climate. Other parts are doing great. Thats why when Africans immigrate here they do better than all other demographics academically. I bet you didnt know that either did you?

It's "wallowing," not "walling." You don't even know how to pronounce the word, yet spell it or know what it means. So much for the superiority of blacks.

It's "wallowing," not "walling." You don't even know how to pronounce the word, yet spell it or know what it means. So much for the superiority of blacks.
When a typo is all you have left. I know I have exerted my superiority over you.

Nice work.

It also explains the success and low crime rates of Chicago and Detroit.

When a typo is all you have left. I know I have exerted my superiority over you.

That wasn't a typo. You have never heard the word before. You went around boasting about how superior you are and then you proved exactly the opposite.

Ebonics. The man is an ignoramus.

That wasn't a typo. You have never heard the word before. You went around boasting about how superior you are and then you proved exactly the opposite.

He always does. He's also claiming how proud he is of his wife for hitting a white woman.

He's a class act.

He always does. He's also claiming how proud he is of his wife for hitting a white woman.

He's a class act.
No. I'm proud she beat a white bitches ass for calling her a ******. At least get the story straight. :laugh:

He's a class act.
No. I'm proud she beat a white bitches ass for calling her a ******. At least get the story straight. :laugh:

You don't know why you're proud, and you aren't capable of putting your feelings into words anyway. Just take a seat, boy.

He's a class act.

You don't know why you're proud, and you aren't capable of putting your feelings into words anyway. Just take a seat, boy.
Stay off the crack whore.

He's a class act.

You weren't even there..or were you? You just like the idea of black pigs beating up white women. And as we discussed, it's always a gang thing.

Actually it was a typo. My superiority is completely bolstered by your evasion of the discussion we were having where I made you look like the idiot you are.

He's a class act.

You weren't even there..or were you? You just like the idea of black pigs beating up white women. And as we discussed, it's always a gang thing.
Sounds like you got your ass beat by some Black girls who ganged up on you? I told you to stay off the crack.
laugh.gif

Actually it was a typo. My superiority is completely bolstered by your evasion of the discussion we were having where I made you look like the idiot you are.

I doubt you even know what "typo" means.

He's a class act.

Sounds like you got your ass beat by some Black girls who ganged up on you? I told you to stay off the crack.
laugh.gif

Please keep me out of your fantasies, schlep.

Forum List

Back