These Are The Families Impacted By Illegal Immigration

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
These Are The Families Impacted By Illegal Immigration!

6cruQLs.jpg

These are the ones we know about. The country rallied around the hostages in Iran, these Americans never had a chance to survive. As a people, we should be outraged and demand serious action to those involved and prevention going forward.

These are the ones we know about. The country rallied around the hostages in Iran, these Americans never had a chance to survive. As a people, we should be outraged and demand serious action to those involved and prevention going forward.

You are bringing up Iran revolution of 1979, if that is all there is there is not problem, US citizens kill more than that in one night.

You are bringing up Iran revolution of 1979, if that is all there is there is not problem, US citizens kill more than that in one night.

I almost accepted a job by the Shah of Iran on the Missile Minder System in 78 for big money. The better angels of my nature said don't do it and the Revolution occurred in 79 and I would have been hung as a spy,

I almost accepted a job by the Shah of Iran on the Missile Minder System in 78 for big money. The better angels of my nature said don't do it and the Revolution occurred in 79 and I would have been hung as a spy,

You mean the MEK that John Bolton loves, both want a regime change.

You mean the MEK that John Bolton loves, both want a regime change.

I don't know what MEK means let alone John Bolton. Jimmy Carter was President.

Forum List

Back