These are really crappy times

the TV ads

Back then - they were quick and the point .

Today - they go on forever - takes over 2min to ID the product.

The largest company in America deals almost entirely in entertainment, and has most of their products made in China.

everthing today is crappy compared to the 50s and 60s.

Ginscpy, just ignore these a-holes who don't get it. I agree with you 100%.

I wish we were living in the 50s and 60s. People who were around during that time understand how much BETTER this country was back then, and it was the attitude of the PEOPLE that made the difference.

In today's world, we are victims of our own technology. Nobody has to use their BRAINS anymore. There are artificial "brains" that do all the thinking and all the work FOR us.

Have you seen the new show on NBC called "Revolution"? It's based on the premise that the entire world loses electricity for year and years, and what happens during that time.

One large EMP would plunge us into that situation. Maybe it wouldn't be a "bad" thing?

Those were sure "Happy Days" if you were white, male, christian and heterosexual

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f531cff0970b-250wi

Last edited:

Ginscpy, just ignore these a-holes who don't get it. I agree with you 100%.

I wish we were living in the 50s and 60s. People who were around during that time understand how much BETTER this country was back then, and it was the attitude of the PEOPLE that made the difference.

In today's world, we are victims of our own technology. Nobody has to use their BRAINS anymore. There are artificial "brains" that do all the thinking and all the work FOR us.

Have you seen the new show on NBC called "Revolution"? It's based on the premise that the entire world loses electricity for year and years, and what happens during that time.

One large EMP would plunge us into that situation. Maybe it wouldn't be a "bad" thing?
You're assuming ginboy has a brain to use. :eusa_whistle:

It's about time you just got straight to the fucking point you faggot :lol:

Unless, of course, you're a woman or a black or any other minority.

You've made that claim before and I'm afraid I don't see anything attractive about segregation, the vietnam war, or sitting at home waiting for someone else to take care of me or working as a secretary for some guy who could slap my butt with impunity.

PF Flyers or US Keds.

The only choices of tennis shoes in thelate 50s/early 60s.

Life was simpler then .

No fag cellphones.

Nutters think life is a black and white sitcom.

Oh! Remember the days when the movie characters spoke quicker and started sentences with the word "Why......"

"Why.......I oughta!"

Gosh, oh gee!

PF Flyers vs US Keds - the choice of kids in my era

And schwinn bikes

No fag cellphones

life was simpler back then

Forum List

Back